• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brainstorm with Sheila: Catchy Names for My Newsletter | 11PM in Japan

In summary, Sheila created a newsletter called "Savor the Flavor." She and her husband brainstormed ideas for the newsletter's name and eventually came up with "The Hot Pot." However, she can't come up with a name for the newsletter that is catchy. Someone online suggested "Savor the Flavor with Sheila."
Sheila
Gold Member
It's 11PM in Japan. I just finished my newsletter & I'm trying to come up with a catchy name for it. Anybody want to help me brainstorm?

Hubby came up with: The Hot Pot

I came up with: Savor the Flavor, A Slice of Life, The Cook's Nook, In the Loop, What's New?

I couldn't think of anything that would go with my name "Sheila" like Nancy's News, Kate's Kitchen, etc.

I'm ready to go to bed but I want to send this out first. Any of you online right now that can brainstorm with me?

Anyone willing to review the newsletter & test the links to see if they are all working?

I just sent a test copy to you.

Jessica, I just sent a test version to you too.I have to go to bed! It's 12:20 at night here now & I have a 5 month old & a 21 month old who will both be awake in a few hours.Any feedback that you cheffers can give while I'm sleeping would be greatly appreciated! :)

For some reason the first thing that come to mind was Sheila's Slice, I know it is bad.....:D

I also would like a copy if you get a chance: [email protected]

Now go get some sleep! :indif:

Cheffing with Sheila?I do like savor the flavor, too. I will add any others I can think of.

pamperedpals said:
For some reason the first thing that come to mind was Sheila's Slice, I know it is bad.....:D

I also would like a copy if you get a chance: [email protected]

Now go get some sleep! :indif:

I will forward the one she sent me to you...

Okay, I played a little more & re-vamped it some. Now the title links across the top should all be in a row again like they were intended to be. I re-sent it to you three. Please let me know if all the links worked right, if the layout looked right, etc. Any feedback is appreciated! :)ETA: Hubby noticed that the top right e-mail button didn't work right. I corrected the error after I sent you three another copy ... so that issue has now been resolved.

Last edited:
i think it is very eye catching! are sticking with "kiss the cook" i like that title!! it worked for me!

Shish-kabobbin with Sheila... a little bit of everything! eh, I tried. I'd like a copy as well,
AFTER you wake up tomorrow![email protected]

1. What is "Who's up That Can Help?"

"Who's up That Can Help?" is a system designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants connect with each other for support, advice, and guidance.

2. How does "Who's up That Can Help?" work?

Consultants can access "Who's up That Can Help?" through the Pampered Chef website or app. They can post a question or request for help, and other consultants who are available and knowledgeable in that area can respond and offer assistance.

3. Is "Who's up That Can Help?" available 24/7?

Yes, "Who's up That Can Help?" is available 24/7. However, responses from other consultants may vary depending on their availability and time zone.

4. Can I only ask for help within my team?

No, "Who's up That Can Help?" allows you to connect with consultants from all teams within Pampered Chef. This expands your network and resources for support and advice.

5. Is there a limit to the number of questions I can ask on "Who's up That Can Help?"

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask on "Who's up That Can Help?". However, we encourage you to prioritize and only ask for help when needed to ensure that other consultants have the opportunity to receive assistance as well.

Back