• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the head nut behind this Pampered Chef content?

In summary, Danielle is the head nut behind the Pampered Chef content and has been a consultant since April 2008. She lives in Cape Coral, FL and works full-time for the county government, while also taking care of her two children, one of whom has autism. She has been buying PC products for over 10 years and has been in the SW FL area since 1988.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Hello, fellow Chef Successers! I haven't introduced myself officially so I wanted to take the time to do that.

My name is Danielle (pronounced dah-NEEL) and I have been a consultant since April 2008. I have been buying PC products for over 10 years though. I am engaged to be married in November and I have two teens from a previous marriage (Jason soon-to-be 16 and Christina soon-to-be 14). Jason has autism so those of you with autism in your family can understand how much more special they are.

I live in Cape Coral FL which is in SW FL. I am originally from PA and I lived 10 minutes from Hershey Chocolate. :p I moved to FL in 1988 and have basically been in this area since. I work full-time for the county government and my job involves me taking complaints from residents and investigating them in relation to road issues. It is an interesting job. :yuck:

Greg is my fiance (he's the one smiling with me in the photo) and he is the love of my life. God has blessed me with the most wonderful, caring man. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him. We have been dating for 6 years. So we are ready to take the plunge!

When I am not working or doing PC stuff, I love to sing at church and spend as much time as possible with my kids and Greg. I do have a facebook page in case anyone wants to visit it and get to know me more.

Finally, can I say that you are all wonderful! I can tell that this is a fun, caring, prayerful and special group of people that I want to get to know more. May God bless you and keep you safe today. :angel:

Nice to meet you Danielle (formally, that is!) I'm glad you let us know the pronunciation of your name - I've been saying it wrong in my head!:D

Welcome to CS!

Welcome! WARNING: It's addicting!

ChefBeckyD said:
Nice to meet you Danielle (formally, that is!) I'm glad you let us know the pronunciation of your name - I've been saying it wrong in my head!:D

Thank you for correcting your head. :p That is how my mom pronounced it so it wasn't my decision. At least when someone yells my name I know they are looking for me. :D

Kitchen2u said:
Welcome! WARNING: It's addicting!

Yes, I may need to start a 12-step program to help with this addiction! :yuck:

Nice to "meet" you Danielle!

ChefBeckyD said:

Yep - now all of our voices can be saying the same thing.

Oh yeah - and welcome!

A pleasure to meet you and welcome!

katie0128 said:
Yep - now all of our voices can be saying the same thing.
Some of us have more voices than others. :)

Welcome!

Welcome Danielle!! It's very nice to formally "meet" you!!:D

DessertDivaFL said:
Hello, fellow Chef Successers! I haven't introduced myself officially so I wanted to take the time to do that.

My name is Danielle (pronounced dah-NEEL) and I have been a consultant since April 2008. I have been buying PC products for over 10 years though. I am engaged to be married in November and I have two teens from a previous marriage (Jason soon-to-be 16 and Christina soon-to-be 14). Jason has autism so those of you with autism in your family can understand how much more special they are.

I live in Cape Coral FL which is in SW FL. I am originally from PA and I lived 10 minutes from Hershey Chocolate. :p I moved to FL in 1988 and have basically been in this area since. I work full-time for the county government and my job involves me taking complaints from residents and investigating them in relation to road issues. It is an interesting job. :yuck:

Greg is my fiance (he's the one smiling with me in the photo) and he is the love of my life. God has blessed me with the most wonderful, caring man. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him. We have been dating for 6 years. So we are ready to take the plunge!

When I am not working or doing PC stuff, I love to sing at church and spend as much time as possible with my kids and Greg. I do have a facebook page in case anyone wants to visit it and get to know me more.

Finally, can I say that you are all wonderful! I can tell that this is a fun, caring, prayerful and special group of people that I want to get to know more. May God bless you and keep you safe today. :angel:

Does that rhyme with Tenielle ? Like Captai and Tenielle? LOL Nice to finally meet you! :)

Nice to officially meet you...you fit in well here and seem to be a very positive and caring person!

What a great intro! Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals and welcome to Chef Success!

Kitchen Diva said:
Does that rhyme with Tenielle ? Like Captai and Tenielle? LOL Nice to finally meet you! :)

Yes, it does. :p

KellyTheChef said:
Nice to officially meet you...you fit in well here and seem to be a very positive and caring person!

Thank you. YOU are sweet!

susanr613 said:
What a great intro! Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals and welcome to Chef Success!

Thank you Susan! :love:

Welcome to our little world! :chef:

Welcome! And, thanks for the heads-up on your name pronunciation.

DessertDivaFL said:
Yes, it does. :p

Sweet! I loved Captain and Tenielle! My Fav's back in the day! :)

Welcome to my nuthouse! :) I'm the head nut! HAHAHHAAA I mean that as the head crazy person not the head hauncho...

1. Who is the head nut behind this Pampered Chef content?

The head nut behind the Pampered Chef content is Danielle, the author of this post. She has been a consultant since April 2008 and has been buying PC products for over 10 years.

2. How long has Danielle been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Danielle has been a consultant for Pampered Chef since April 2008.

3. Where does Danielle live?

Danielle lives in Cape Coral, FL, which is in SW FL. She is originally from PA and has been in the SW FL area since 1988.

4. What does Danielle do for a living?

Danielle works full-time for the county government, where she takes complaints from residents and investigates them in relation to road issues.

5. Does Danielle have any children?

Danielle has two teens from a previous marriage - Jason, who is soon-to-be 16, and Christina, who is soon-to-be 14. Jason has autism, making him even more special to Danielle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csnteacher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christina Wood