• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the scoop on the new Harry Potter movie release?

In summary, the friend is going to let Wesley and I see the new movie when they preview it, and it is likely this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed! I promise not to spill the beans if I do. I am so glad that they signed the main 3 for the rest of the movies, and I am looking forward to seeing the movie tonight. Anyone going to the book release party? My son and I will be at the bookstore Friday night (20th) and we are both getting our copies together at 12:01am Sat.
Chef_2_Four
We have a friend who manages a movie theatre and he is going to try to let me and Wesley in to see the new movie when they preview it!! It will probably be sometime this weekend! Keep your fingers crossed!!! I promise not to spill the beans if I do!! I know the London premiere is this week or weekend! I am so glad that they signed the main 3 for the rest of the movies!!

Yahoo!!! I was able to see the 3rd movie a month before it was released and it was fabulous! I hope you get in! I am going with my son and my friend and her son at the IMAX when I visit San Diego in a couple of weeks. It took all my power to not go stand in line last week here in Portland to see it since only myself was able to go.

If you do get in go early, especially if they are free tickets. You will have a blast!

I am going tomorow night (the 10th) to see the early 12:014 am showing before other people see it. I Cant wait. I love the books and my daughter loves the movies.

we never did get to go! :mad: we were going to go tomorrow at 1201 am but Wesley has a test at 8 am so he needs the sleep. we are going to see it thursday i think.

It's almost here!

Anyone going to the book release party? My son and I will be at the bookstore Friday night (20th) and we are both getting our copies together at 12:01am Sat. We have started reading the series again so he can understand all that takes place in book 7.

We should chat after we read. It would be fun :)

I can't wait to chat after finishing the book. I have mine reserved already and will most likely attend a release party on the 20th. (It will just be a day after I get back from NC. we'll see if I'm able to stay up that long!)

OOOHH!! I can't wait for all of it!! I wanted to go to the showing tomorrow night, but my MIL has to work the next day and no one else will go with me. Oh well, I'll get to see it soon! I think I want to re read all the books so I can refresh my memory, but then I would have to wait to be able to read the new one!! Cant' wait!!!

Tonights the night!!!
I am taking my oldest daughter (11) to the midnight opening of the movie and then the book release after I get back from conference. She & I aree both very excited! We have done the book release the past 3 books and we usually play hookie when the movie comes out and skip school but this time there is no school to skip :)
I am a wee bit worried about me I am working til 6 tonight and then have to be in at 8:30 am in the morning. I already told the guy I work with that I will be useless I just hoope I don't fall asleep....I snore!
I am in the process of reading all the books again, with conference I am not sure I will finish. I am in book 4 I might skip 5 and then read 6 on the plane....even though I always cry :(
I think I have read those books 10 times a piece at least. I am looking forward to the end of the series but I am not sure what I will do with myself.
Sorry long babble, I am excited!!!
232.gif

I am so excited for the book and the movie to come out. I will more then likely be picking the book up as we leave Elko and I will definitly be reading it on my way to UT. I will have lots of good reading time while we are in the car. I cant wait. I did read 1-6 already finished last month. My DH said the way i read the books I could have read them through twice.

We won tickets from a playgroup and we went last night. It was AWESOME!!

Big fan here!! Love the movies, but love the books even more!!

Tonight is the night for me to see the movie. 12:01am. I reread OOTP now that I remember all that goes on I will reread HBP before the book release. I have gone for the last 2 parties and this party I am going as Mrs Weasley for the local bookstore. I think they are trying to figure out a way for me to send a howler to someone!! The 21st I have no other plans but to read. But I have to admit I wish the book came out before conference so I could read it on the train. ;0

dilemmaMy DS is 10 and WILL NOT read OOTP! I told him he can't see the movie until he reads the book and he doesn't seem to care....I feel it's especially important to read this one first as there is less action and more emotions involved. HOW, OH HOW, do I get this boy to read this book??? I am thinking of going to the movie by myself while a babysitter somes to stay with him and my DD (who is 7)...do you think that would work? Very frustrated!:mad:

The movie was good. The book is better!! I dont want to spoil this for anyone but the special effects were real good. Dumbledore and Voldy at the end was awesome. The fireworks real cool and Looney Luna was the just like the book. But there were things I didnt like also. I have to rethink pink because of Umbridge. Peeves should have been in there w/ the cane and I was hoping to see Srius mom screaming. But overall it was good. I look forward to seeing it again at the drive in on Sat.

shano said:
The movie was good. The book is better!! I dont want to spoil this for anyone but the special effects were real good. Dumbledore and Voldy at the end was awesome. The fireworks real cool and Looney Luna was the just like the book. But there were things I didnt like also. I have to rethink pink because of Umbridge. Peeves should have been in there w/ the cane and I was hoping to see Srius mom screaming. But overall it was good. I look forward to seeing it again at the drive in on Sat.
Drive in!!!!:eek: Gosh, I haven't been to the drive in, in like 14 years!!!!! We have none out here and it's just plain wrong!:mad: :mad:
Enjoy them while you have them! You lucky girl!:)
chefmeg said:
My DS is 10 and WILL NOT read OOTP! I told him he can't see the movie until he reads the book and he doesn't seem to care....I feel it's especially important to read this one first as there is less action and more emotions involved. HOW, OH HOW, do I get this boy to read this book??? I am thinking of going to the movie by myself while a babysitter somes to stay with him and my DD (who is 7)...do you think that would work? Very frustrated!:mad:
I read the books with my son at night! I have read to both my kids for at least a 1/2 hour every night since they were small! Both my kids love to read and love that special time with me! It's a bonding time to them and they both love to read out loud now too, to each other! In fact my son is getting the new and last book as a present from us the Saturday when it comes out! I didn't even schedule a show on that day, so that I could go buy it for him! He got honor roll this last year and he wants the book instead of money and we are taking him this weekend (before I head off to conference) to the movie! :D
I'm not up on a soap box preaching to you but I am encouraging you to read it to him! It may take me longer at night to get my kids to bed but I love this time with them and will not trade it! It's the only thing I don't like about nights I have shows! Usually they bring me a book the next day and ask me to read with them because I didn't the night before! My son is 11 and loves it as much as he did when he was 2-3 and loved "Green Eggs and Ham" and use to say, "again, Mommy, again, read it again!" It's a bonding time with both kids that I cherish!:) ;)

Last edited:
love hp!!!i love harry potter and i am so excited for the movie and the new book!!!! just wanted to caution - as a school teacher - the first few harry potter books were 'younger' and these last few are 'older'. meaning that when harry was younger - the themes and the events in the books went along with his age. now that he is older - there is less innocence to the stories so be careful as to how old your children are when letting htem see the movies. when children read books - their imaginations will only let the 'scary' parts of the book be as scary as the can handle - when they watch images on a tv or movie screen - that control is taken away from them and the images may be much scarier than their brains ever imagined. that's why some books are great for kids to read - but not to watch. sorry to 'preach' or ramble about this - but i have had so many students who saw things way too young! as an adult - i cannot wait though!!!! :)

There is only one drive in left around here and it REOPENED 3 years ago. We love to go evn though there is no playground, but a bunch of us meet there and we take our chairs so we can be lazy and the kids get blankets. Fun.

Now to the other subject I always read to my daughter when was little now at 10 she refuses to let me do it. She wants to read on her own. But she wont read HP, only watch the movies,. She wants to read her American girls Books.

Who's getting their book tomorrow? I am going to Barnes and Noble with my son and we can't wait to read it. I think I am just going to bite the bullet and speed read this weekend. I have a show Monday night and want to be top form however, I don't think I can resist waiting until I go back to OR.

Amazon will be delivering mine on Saturday! Nice! I had no plans for Sunday, so as long as I get my house picked up tomorrow and Sat am, I am golden for a vegged out weekend with HP!

GourmetGirl said:
Amazon will be delivering mine on Saturday! Nice! I had no plans for Sunday, so as long as I get my house picked up tomorrow and Sat am, I am golden for a vegged out weekend with HP!

I didn't get mine ordered in time to get Saturday's deliver. :( So I guess I will be hitting the stores late tonight when the kids are asleep!

tpchefrebecca said:
Who's getting their book tomorrow? I am going to Barnes and Noble with my son and we can't wait to read it. I think I am just going to bite the bullet and speed read this weekend. I have a show Monday night and want to be top form however, I don't think I can resist waiting until I go back to OR.

I have a host who moved her show from 10:30 am tomorrow to 1:00pm - because she is going to be in line at midnight.....and isn't sure when she'll get home, or when she will be able to put down the book. She told me she'd just get the ingredients at Meijers at midnight, since she'll be there anyway to get the book.

Gheeesh! The things I do for hosts......

So bummed!I have to work tomorrow and then go straight to a PC show after!! My DH is picking me up a copy at Costco, but I probably won't be able to look at it until late Saturday night! UGH!

I'll be reading alllllllll day Sunday!!:)

Jill

I am just waiting for 12:00 to roll around so I can go to Wal mart to pick p the book. Cant wait

I was Mrs Weasley at a book party at a local bookstore what fun that was! I am done w/ book 7!! I finished it at @:30 am Sat night (Sun. morn). I liked it!! I was crying through it though. What does anyone else think of it. I dont want to give out spoilers.

There's a thread to discuss it - spoilers allowed since there's a warning in the thread title :D

1. What Harry Potter themed products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of Harry Potter themed products, including a Hogwarts House Stoneware Collection, a Deathly Hallows Spatula, and a Wizarding World Apron.

2. Are these products officially licensed by the Harry Potter franchise?

Yes, all of our Harry Potter themed products are officially licensed by the franchise.

3. Can I use these products in the oven or microwave?

Yes, our Harry Potter products are made with high-quality materials and are safe to use in the oven and microwave.

4. Do you offer any recipes inspired by the Harry Potter series?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that are inspired by the Harry Potter series, such as Butterbeer Cupcakes and Polyjuice Potion Punch.

5. Can I host a Harry Potter themed party with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our products are perfect for hosting a Harry Potter themed party, from serving dishes to baking tools and even decorations. We also offer party planning tips and recipes on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies