• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Psycho Geometric Shape with Dr. Susan Dellinger!

In summary, the author used to be the head of human resources at a very large corporation, and decided she had enough and quit it all. She then became the president and CEO of Susan Dellinger & Associates. The test is designed to help people figure out their personality type, and the author found that she is a combination of more than one and complex.
So, your dryer is a circle? :confused:

I have to agree about some of the questions not fitting It's hard to decide yes or no if it's a maybe or sometimes. I must have had a blonde moment all 4 times I took it because I just did not get the question about weekend breaks being spent abroad? I need to get rid of the highlights maybe.

Apparently I'm a circle since it came up 3 times and a triangle only came up once and didn't fit me at all. Pfftt I already knew I was a circle...I have a full length mirror. :p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
So, your dryer is a circle? :confused:

It can be whatever shape it wants, provided it does the job I want.

Stuff is out of the dryer, but in true disorganized fashion, just in a basket in the basement and certainly not folded. I'm feeling squiggly!

RebelChef said:
I have to agree about some of the questions not fitting It's hard to decide yes or no if it's a maybe or sometimes. I must have had a blonde moment all 4 times I took it because I just did not get the question about weekend breaks being spent abroad? I need to get rid of the highlights maybe.

Apparently I'm a circle since it came up 3 times and a triangle only came up once and didn't fit me at all. Pfftt I already knew I was a circle...I have a full length mirror. :p
That sounds more like you're well-rounded.

I am a rectangle

Ok, I find it interesting that the first time I took it, I was pure squiggle, second time pure triangle, and this time pure circle...no half and half with me but apparently I change color (shape) with the mood/question. My hubby is a triangle, but not quite obsesive enough to take it more than once...yet, I bet I catch him doing it at work tomorrow!

That sounds more like you're well-rounded.

lol That's a nice way to put it. This business certainly hasn't helped that any and the Christmas goodies thread on here is even worse!

This time I was a circle/squiggle but I love the comment
"In an ideal world, you would not have to work at all...you would just play all day." Isn't that what we all do? I consider my job "playing!"

Like I said earlier, most everyone on here will be a circle, squiggle or rectangle. Boxes and triangles don't have patience for "...this kind of foolishness!"

Hi, my name is Becky, and I am an obsessive test taker!:balloon: I keep taking it - looking for new questions to pop up......I keep bouncing between a squiggle, and a circle/squiggle ~ but I think I am more of a circle/squiggle - the profile fits me better, or at least, the squiggle profile has more question marks. Like wearing all black - NOT me! Or buying books and not reading them - DEFINITELY NOT me! I read everything I can get my hands on - and usually 3-4 different books at the same time!Anyway, I am comfortable with my squigglishness, and like being well-rounded, so I guess a circle/squiggle is where I'll stay!And for the record - with Myers/Briggs - I'm an ENFP.

Mine came up Rectangle again this morning.
The last Meyers/Briggs result I remember for myself is INTJ, although I think that was from about 12-15 years ago.

I'm a box i think..

I'm a squiggle + triangle; but it wouldn't load the page to view the profile.

chefann said:
The last Meyers/Briggs result I remember for myself is INTJ, although I think that was from about 12-15 years ago.
I can never remember my real M-B rating because everyone tells me it's PITA.

That's what mine was today...a slob/PITA!

I took it twice...first I was a circle and the next time a triangle. Am I suffering from SDD? (Shape Defiect Disorder)

The first time I took it, I was a circle. The second time I was a rectangle/box, so who knows! It did say I wouldn't be good in direct sales--guess I'd better find a new profession!:eek:

chefann said:

That's close to mine, mine was ENTJ...

Which means Ann, you fit in one of the "leader/manager" corners - of course we already knew that...

...but I didn't think you were introverted...

janetupnorth said:
...but I didn't think you were introverted...
Public persona vs. private/real persona...
Much of my life is an act. I hate being left out, but I'm also happiest in a room alone with a book and a TV. That's considered unacceptable in most circles, so I paste on my happy face and fake it.

Suiggle. Pretty much sums me up.

RebelChef said:
Pfftt I already knew I was a circle...I have a full length mirror. :p

I'm in shape. Sphere is a shape. :rolleyes:

That's a global observation.

So, everyone knows I'm fat?

Only if you say so.

You're not fat. You're fluffy. Or extra huggable. Or padded for safety.

You're a nutritional overachiever.

Fluffy or curvy are my usual favorites.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I can never remember my real M-B rating because everyone tells me it's PITA.

LOL... I can't remember anything, let alone my MB rating... except that the first time I took the office version I was an E... when I took it later I was an I... the others help true... I remember an N... can't remember the other 2 though... LOL..

raebates said:
So, everyone knows I'm fat?

Sounds like you need to get the same tee shirt I need to get:
"I beat anorexia"​

I'm a circle.

It told me I was Queen of the World...not sure what shape that is...

:)

Wrong website. You must have been on that James Cagney Public Enemy website.TOP O' THE WORLD, MA!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Like you can't tell?

I'm a circle squiggle too! :) I like squiggles... always have, they are sort of cute, don't you think?;)

I used to be married to one of those.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Wrong website. You must have been on that James Cagney Public Enemy website.

TOP O' THE WORLD, MA!

Where is that website?

Attachments

• How to be a Successful Evil Overlord.doc
    50 KB · Views: 324
Quoted from my shape profile: "However, you are very disorganized and have difficulty with deadlines and details. Your follow-up skills are non-existent. Your office looks like a hurricane hit it; papers are strewn all over the floor. You abhor paperwork, rules, and regulations. You are a knowledge worker, not an administrator."

I'm actually very organized, meet every deadline well in advance, and LOVE details... And I have more follow-up in my little finger than most have in their entire bodies...I also have 16 years of management in my background and my office does not look like a hurricane hit it. It looks like a paper factory dropped off lots of paper...but that's as bad as it gets, and it's limited to one corner on a table in my home office... Other than that, I am all those wonderful things it said about me :) (whoo-hoo)

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
Ok, this is so messed up...now it says I'm a box and I have the messiest desk ever!

ME TOO! I have the messiest ( and smallest) desk ever and I am not a loner! I lov eto be near the center of attention. I think I need to take this test again....

raebates said:
I'm a circle/squiggle or circle/triangle, depending on which group of questions they ask. (Yes, I took it more than once.)

Both are pretty good descriptions of me, except that I'm very organized and always on time.
oh my gosh, I'm sooooo happy to know I'm not the only one who took it more than once! I won't say how many times I took it!;) :rolleyes:
But what it boils down to is a rectangle/circle/squiggly line! I have many of the characteristics from all 3!
Am I'm married to a triangle/box! Yes, I took it for him too hehehehe! I've been with him for almost 18 years, I know his answers pretty well!
The closest I could come to was rectagle/circle/squiggly line!

And looking at most those types I said for me, you may not find it amazing that I can't find the papers I printed about the rectangle/circle/squiggly line! I can't figure out which pile I put it in!:cry: ;) :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
What's really wierd is I took the test more than once and got a different answer each time. ?? It says that I may be a box or a circle or a squiggly. My husband is DEFINATELY squiggly! Had fun doing this, but dont agree witht he whole Box idea for me. Definately more in the circle category; a little of the squiggly, but some circle, mostly.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think you have to have seen the movie.

oh, so you taunt people and then withhold info? :)

LOL

MissChef said:
And looking at most those types, you many not find it amazing that I can't find the papers I printed about the rectangle/circle/squiggly line! I can't figure out which pile I put it in!:cry: ;) :rolleyes: :D

that is so squiggly of you! :D

Great... I'm married to a large gray box! My shapes came in pretty colors. I feel sorry for the box people.

Kitchen Diva said:
oh, so you taunt people and then withhold info? :)

LOL
Rent the movie.

It even has a picture of Chefann and me having breakfast at conference.

http://www.tvguide.com/movies/dbpix/images/17198a.jpg

Sorry, the squiggle in me forgot the name of the movie. I'm forgetful.
The first time I took it I was a circle triangle. The second time I was every shape but the box, the third time, I was a circle, triangle and squiggle, and then I was just a squiggle, and the final two times I was a circle with a squiggle... Wonder why there isn't an oval? Hmmm I shall ponder that for a while

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Rent the movie.

It even has a picture of Chefann and me having breakfast at conference.

http://www.tvguide.com/movies/dbpix/images/17198a.jpg

Why aren't you two a loverly couple? :) What did you have for breakfast?:D

You know, KG, you're gonna make the noobs think there's something going on between us. PC isn't that type of company!:D :chef: :)

Hmmm, after reading lots of other posts about people's profiles changing all the time - I decided to go take it a few more times.

Didn't change. I'm always either a circle/squiggle or just a squiggle. At least I'm consistent!:)

<H2>1. What is Psycho Geometrics?</H2><p>Psycho Geometrics is a personality assessment tool created by Dr. Susan Dellinger that categorizes individuals into five geometric shapes: box, rectangle, triangle, circle, and squiggle. It is similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, but with a more playful approach.</p><H2>2. How is Psycho Geometrics different from other personality tests?</H2><p>Psycho Geometrics focuses on identifying an individual's dominant geometric shape, which can give insight into their behaviors, communication styles, and work habits. It also uses visual aids, such as desk organization, to help individuals understand their shape.</p><H2>3. Who is Dr. Susan Dellinger?</H2><p>Dr. Susan Dellinger is the creator of Psycho Geometrics and the founder of Susan Dellinger & Associates. She was formerly the head of human resources at a large corporation before quitting to focus on her own business.</p><H2>4. How can I determine my geometric shape?</H2><p>You can take the Psycho Geometrics test on the Susan Dellinger & Associates website. The test consists of a series of questions and scenarios that will help determine your dominant shape.</p><H2>5. Can my desk organization reflect my geometric shape?</H2><p>According to Dr. Susan Dellinger, yes. Your desk organization can give insight into your geometric shape, as each shape has its own unique way of organizing and working. For example, a rectangle may prefer a neat and organized desk, while a squiggle may thrive in a more chaotic and creative environment.</p>

1. What is Psycho Geometrics?

Psycho Geometrics is a personality assessment tool created by Dr. Susan Dellinger that categorizes individuals into five geometric shapes: box, rectangle, triangle, circle, and squiggle. It is similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, but with a more playful approach.

2. How is Psycho Geometrics different from other personality tests?

Psycho Geometrics focuses on identifying an individual's dominant geometric shape, which can give insight into their behaviors, communication styles, and work habits. It also uses visual aids, such as desk organization, to help individuals understand their shape.

3. Who is Dr. Susan Dellinger?

Dr. Susan Dellinger is the creator of Psycho Geometrics and the founder of Susan Dellinger & Associates. She was formerly the head of human resources at a large corporation before quitting to focus on her own business.

4. How can I determine my geometric shape?

You can take the Psycho Geometrics test on the Susan Dellinger & Associates website. The test consists of a series of questions and scenarios that will help determine your dominant shape.

5. Can my desk organization reflect my geometric shape?

According to Dr. Susan Dellinger, yes. Your desk organization can give insight into your geometric shape, as each shape has its own unique way of organizing and working. For example, a rectangle may prefer a neat and organized desk, while a squiggle may thrive in a more chaotic and creative environment.

Back