• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Pampered Chefmomof2Or3!!!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community. To sign up, you can do so through the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant by purchasing a starter kit. As a new consultant, you can expect training, resources, and support from the company and your fellow consultants. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as Pampered Chef offers training and a supportive community to help you succeed.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
One of team members (also a great friend:D ) just signed up for CS!!

WELCOME SHANNON!! Introduce yourself!!!:D

PCMomof2or3?

Is she confused about how many kids she has or is she sometimes counting her hubby????

Anyway, welcome Shannon!

Welcome Shannon! Show yourself!

Welcome to CS!!

Helllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo
SHANNON!!!!!!!

Where U B??????????????:cool:

Is she waiting to see if she is expecting multiples?

Maybe not sure how many babies she will have and doesn't want to change her 'name' later?

Just wondering. Welcome to our little corner of the world !!

No!!!;) She's done!!! She has 2 but maybe she's counting her hubby? Which is it Shannon? :p

We are all still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting

Welcome Shannon

Hello Shannon! Welcome to CS!

Hello. Welcome. It's okay to come out of hiding. We're mostly harmless. :)

Sorry for the delayHi Everyone! Thank you for the warm greetings! I am most definetly done, the or 3 is counting the hubby. A little about me, well this is my 2nd time around with PC. Still not sure if it is my thing or not, LOVE the products and LOVE to cook just don't like the getting up in front of everyone and talking the talk :) Anyways, giving it a shot still need to up my game! Only time will tell!!!!

Thanks for the support, looking forward to a successful PC business!

I understand the 3 - I always say I have 3 too...married my oldest! ;)

Welcome, hope this time around you are successful and have lots of fun.

pcmomof2or3 said:
Hi Everyone! Thank you for the warm greetings! I am most definetly done, the or 3 is counting the hubby. A little about me, well this is my 2nd time around with PC. Still not sure if it is my thing or not, LOVE the products and LOVE to cook just don't like the getting up in front of everyone and talking the talk :) Anyways, giving it a shot still need to up my game! Only time will tell!!!!

Thanks for the support, looking forward to a successful PC business!

YEAH Shannon!! Welcome!!! Post any questions you have here!! Or of course you can call me too!!!!

Welcome, Shannon!!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. We offer a variety of cooking and entertaining solutions to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community. You also have the opportunity to set your own schedule and earn rewards for meeting sales goals.

3. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes product samples and business supplies, to get started.

4. What kind of support can I expect as a new consultant?

Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant. You will have access to online training, support from your upline and other consultants, and a community of like-minded individuals to help you along the way.

5. Can I still join Pampered Chef if I don't have any sales experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers training and support to help you learn the skills needed to be a successful consultant. Plus, with the high-quality products and supportive community, you will have all the tools you need to be successful, regardless of your previous sales experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Billie Jo Murphy