• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Read Rita's December Newsletter?

Sure, I emailed it today. Sorry it took this long, I just read your post. Is the Jan. newsletter available yet??No, it is not available yet.
thechefofnorthbend
Here it is by popular demand!!! I will be posting her newsletter each month, so feel free to contact me if you cannot access it from here!

Attachments

• December News 06.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 664
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Merry Christmas!

Rita Rocks! Thanks for sharing this with us at CS!!

Awesome - thanks!!

Thanks so much from one Oregonian to another!

Thank you so much, it helps me out a whole lot to see what others do!

Can someone please email me this as inline text? Thanks so much...her newsletters are always great!
[email protected]

I really like her style. She really is gracious to let all of us "borrow" this when she has put so much into it. I am thinking of getting her something nice for Christmas...like a GC to Staples so she can get some ink...lol. I'm sure she goes through a TON of it!

Can someone please email me this as inline text as well.
I really love these newletters too. Very helpful in my business.

Thank you
Kris McNamara
[email protected]

cookingwithlove said:
Thanks so much from one Oregonian to another!

Aren't those Oregon girls just great :D

thanks so much - always appreciated

PCGINA said:
Aren't those Oregon girls just great :D

Awwwwww...Gina :rolleyes: We are, huh!!! LOL

I have NO idea how to turn it into inline text, but I ever figure it out, I wiill surely post both!!!

How do you send the newsletter as an email and not an attachment?

You would have to paste the HTML code into the body of your email and not attach it as a document...I think...I'll ask my computer savvy DG once he gets home...he may know about this mysterious "inline" text too...lol

Hi can someone please send this to me as inline text. I think that will get it to me as an email.
Thanks

[email protected]

Ok I finally figured it out! I LOVE this. I added links to the pictures. I also figured out that to send with WORD you need outlook or outlook express and web based servers charge a fee to use PO3 docs so I had to route using my home SBCglobal account. AND finally I have a newsletter--YEAH! Thank you Thank you Thank you chef of north bend.

MGG said:
Ok I finally figured it out! I LOVE this. I added links to the pictures. I also figured out that to send with WORD you need outlook or outlook express and web based servers charge a fee to use PO3 docs so I had to route using my home SBCglobal account. AND finally I have a newsletter--YEAH! Thank you Thank you Thank you chef of north bend.

Your welcome, welcome welcome!! Now...email it to me so I can see it!! :p

Sure, I emailed it today. Sorry it took this long, I just read your post.

Is the Jan. newsletter available yet??

oh no!When I opened this document, looks like I am missing pieces. Can you covert to PDF format?

What is the theme of Rita's December Newsletter?

The theme of Rita's December Newsletter is "Holiday Baking Bonanza!"

What type of recipes can I expect to see in the newsletter?

The newsletter will feature a variety of sweet and savory holiday recipes, including cookies, cakes, main dishes, and side dishes.

How often is Rita's newsletter published?

Rita's newsletter is published once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

What is the best way to access Rita's December Newsletter?

You can access Rita's December Newsletter through your consultant's website or by signing up for our email list.

Are there any special promotions or discounts included in the newsletter?

Yes, each month we feature exclusive discounts and promotions on select products for our newsletter subscribers. Make sure to check it out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • thechefofnorthbend