• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Use Apple Wedger to Make Candy Corn Cookies

In summary, to use the apple wedger for candy corn cookies, roll out your dough and cut circles using the wedger. Use the pointed end to make smaller triangles for the candy corn shape. It can also be used for other cookie designs and with firm apples like Granny Smith or Honeycrisp. It can also be used for other fruits and vegetables and should be cleaned and maintained regularly.
fleurchef
One of my sister Director's makes these every year about this time...she

> takes the Apple Wedger and uses it as a cookie cutter and makes little
> candy
> corn" (hoping you can picture this) with sugar cookie dough...then
uses
> orange
> and white or orange & yellow or orange and brown frosting to decorate.
> Cute!
> Good idea to give at your Oct. shows.

that sounds adorable...I just got my apple wedger and haven't used it yet, I think I'll try it for my halloween spooktakular!!! Thank you!

That is such a cool idea!!! I have 3 shows next week and I will have to talk about that at all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the tip!

1. How do I use the apple wedger to make candy corn cookies?

To use the apple wedger to make candy corn cookies, start by preparing your cookie dough and rolling it out into a flat sheet. Then, use the apple wedger to cut out circular shapes from the dough. Once you have your circles, use the pointed end of the apple wedger to create three smaller triangles within each circle, resembling a candy corn. Finally, bake the cookies according to your recipe's instructions.

2. Can I use the apple wedger for other types of cookies?

Yes, the apple wedger can be used to create various shapes and designs for cookies. For example, you can use it to make flower-shaped cookies or even heart-shaped cookies. Get creative and have fun with it!

3. What types of apples work best with the apple wedger?

The apple wedger works best with firm apples, such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp. Softer apples may not hold their shape as well when using the wedger.

4. Can the apple wedger be used for anything besides apples?

Yes, the apple wedger can be used for other fruits and vegetables as well. It can make quick work of slicing potatoes or creating uniform slices of pineapple. Just make sure to clean the wedger thoroughly between uses to avoid any cross-contamination.

5. How do I clean and maintain my apple wedger?

To clean your apple wedger, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. You can also use a small brush to remove any bits of dough or fruit that may be stuck in between the blades. To maintain the sharpness of the blades, avoid using the wedger on hard or frozen fruits and vegetables. Store it in a dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
Replies
Views
straitfan