• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Discover the Hilarious World of Eyebombing: A Trend in Urban Art

In summary, "Eyebombing" is a form of urban art involving the placement of googly eyes or other small objects on inanimate objects in public spaces for a whimsical and humorous effect. Its exact origins are unclear but it gained popularity in the mid-2000s with the rise of social media, and is open to anyone who wants to try it. While it may be considered vandalism in some cases, most practitioners strive to not cause harm or damage. Some tips for successful "Eyebombing" include choosing objects with natural "faces," being creative and respectful, and being mindful of one's surroundings.
esavvymom
Staff member
Read about this on Pioneer Woman....quite funny.
Not at the level of "Beyonce" and the giant chicken- which by the way, I found smaller versions at our flea market! I just laughed when I saw them!

Anyway....enjoy. :)
Eyebombing

(post on PW's site that lead me there: Googly Eyebombing | Pioneer Woman Homeschooling | Ree Drummond)

Hilarious!

This reminds me of the Happy Chair is Happy website we posted on the joke thread several months ago.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/ed28bb25-6d0b-4470-b8bf-317e2f3c9bff.jpg

LOL I'm going to start doing that now!

I double dare you Zaneta! Make sure you put them on FB! LOL

Bobbi, I'm not sure anything will ever top the chicken (or rooster as it was), but that's pretty funny. LOL

I thought about putting this out there. A challenge to show your "Pampered Chef Eyebombing". I have to get some googly eyes and batteries for my camera but that could be very creative!

1. What is "Eyebombing"?

"Eyebombing" is a form of urban art where individuals place googly eyes or other small objects on inanimate objects in public spaces to give them a whimsical and often humorous appearance.

2. How did "Eyebombing" start?

The exact origins of "Eyebombing" are unclear, but it gained popularity in the mid-2000s with the rise of social media. Some sources credit it to an anonymous street artist in the UK, while others see it as an offshoot of the "cute culture" trend in Japan.

3. Is "Eyebombing" legal?

While "Eyebombing" may be considered vandalism in some cases, most practitioners strive to not damage or deface the objects they "eyebomb." As long as the objects are not permanently altered or causing harm, it is generally seen as a harmless and creative form of self-expression.

4. Can anyone participate in "Eyebombing"?

Yes, "Eyebombing" is open to anyone who wants to try it. It doesn't require any special skills or equipment, just a sense of humor and a willingness to see the world in a playful way. However, it is important to always respect public and private property and to avoid creating any hazards or distractions for others.

5. Are there any tips for successful "Eyebombing"?

To achieve the best results, choose objects that have a natural "face" or features that can easily be enhanced with eyes or other props. Be creative and have fun with different sizes, shapes, and expressions. And always be mindful of your surroundings and the potential impact of your "eyebombs" on others.

Back