1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Unusual question

1. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

What could someone have done in the past to be terminated from PC??

Boomer Sooner
    Shannon Overstreet

Dec 14, 2005
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I have never heard of anone being terminated. I've heard of going inactive because you didn't get $200 in sales in 2 months. Maybe if a consultant gets too many complaints turned into HO they could terminated. I have no clue really.

Dec 14, 2005
  3. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

Oh yes, you can be terminated! And it is PERMANENT! I had a consultant that did some shows and didn't turn them in. She had used the money to pay bills and then couldn't pay it back. Also, she bounced a couple checks. She owed PC over $1200. She ignored my phone calls and the HO calls. In the end, HO sent her a letter telling her that she was being terminated as a consultant and she would NEVER be allowed to be a consultant again.

Dec 14, 2005
  4. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

It is becoming clear. . .

I did a show for a lady - $800 - she said she wanted to sign back up.
    We met with my director to get everything processed before the end of my SS. We hit a brick wall and was told she was terminated and she had to contact PC. Now she has written me a hot check (on another show) and is avoiding both of us. Luckily, I was able to catch the product before it was delivered - so I am not out as much as I could be. I guess I had just better write her off.

Boomer Sooner
    Shannon Overstreet

Dec 14, 2005
  5. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one that has had someone do this. One of my consultants is in the process of being terminated right now. She too did a large show and never had the money in her account to pay for it. They are taking really really long to follow through with her though. I think she had dropped through the cracks for a while.
    Then she had the nerve to tell a friend of mine that she wanted to sign up with her and a different direct sales company. Needless to say she is not going to sign her.

Dec 21, 2005
Have something to add?