• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unusual question

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
What could someone have done in the past to be terminated from PC??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I have never heard of anone being terminated. I've heard of going inactive because you didn't get $200 in sales in 2 months. Maybe if a consultant gets too many complaints turned into HO they could terminated. I have no clue really.

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
Oh yes, you can be terminated! And it is PERMANENT! I had a consultant that did some shows and didn't turn them in. She had used the money to pay bills and then couldn't pay it back. Also, she bounced a couple checks. She owed PC over $1200. She ignored my phone calls and the HO calls. In the end, HO sent her a letter telling her that she was being terminated as a consultant and she would NEVER be allowed to be a consultant again.

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
It is becoming clear. . .

I did a show for a lady - $800 - she said she wanted to sign back up.
We met with my director to get everything processed before the end of my SS. We hit a brick wall and was told she was terminated and she had to contact PC. Now she has written me a hot check (on another show) and is avoiding both of us. Luckily, I was able to catch the product before it was delivered - so I am not out as much as I could be. I guess I had just better write her off.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one that has had someone do this. One of my consultants is in the process of being terminated right now. She too did a large show and never had the money in her account to pay for it. They are taking really really long to follow through with her though. I think she had dropped through the cracks for a while.
Then she had the nerve to tell a friend of mine that she wanted to sign up with her and a different direct sales company. Needless to say she is not going to sign her.