• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Exciting World of Direct Sales?

In summary, direct sales is a business model where products are sold directly to consumers without a retail establishment. Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, backed by a satisfaction guarantee and extensive training and support for consultants. The benefits of joining as a consultant include the opportunity to earn income, flexible schedule, free and discounted products, and a community of like-minded individuals. It is possible to make a full-time income with Pampered Chef, but it requires hard work and dedication. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and receive training and support to grow your business.
lisacb77
Hi all,

Didn't mean to steal the thunder on Kacey's thread, so I thought I would do it up right and introduce myself! I am a new consultant :D ... officially signed up Saturday and got my consultant number today! I am so excited!

My director is a family friend & my mom's neighbor, and she's super sweet & helpful...she actually asked me to join 2 yrs ago when DH and I were still living in La. Now we've been back in Tx. a year, and things are settling down a little in my day job, so why not!!

My secret hope is that my business will take off eventually to become my job. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was a little kid playing "shop"...something about building my own future appeals, I guess. I know it will be a lot of hard work and maybe some time before that happens (right now I am the breadwinner in the family), but I hope it will be worth it!

I've gotten some pretty great feedback from family and friends, most of who will host a show or come to my open house show next month. The coolest thing was a lead I got today. I emailed our town's chamber (I live in a suburb) for membership info and a calendar of events. The contact there wrote me back and asked for a catalog since her consultant had moved! How cool is that!

I am amazed how easy this has been. I hope my luck continues!

Thanks for listening. I need some folks to chat with. Poor DH has heard me blathering about this for a week waiting for my director to come back from conference LOL. Look forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome!Hi Lisa

I have been doing PC for almost a year and it has been such a great experience. I thought I might do it in the beginning to earn all the FREE product but I am still here and am not planning on leaving anytime soon. I just got my first recruit and she is so gung ho! What a great feeling. She is doing her second show tonight. I also have met so many wonderful people and made some really great friends! If you want to chat more feel free to send me an email:

[email protected]

Hello from Houston:) Congratulations on being a new cosultant.
I graduated from Clear Creek High School in League City. I know live in Flatonia Texas which is half to Houston or San Antonio on I 10.
Have family in Houston area.
Good luck with your business.:) :) :) :) :) :)

pampered Chef is great. You made a good choice in becoming a consultant. This site is a great place to get ideas, ask questions, and for just talking about PC and other things too. I have only been doing PC for 4 months but so far it has been awesome.

Congratulations Lisa, and welcome aboard! I am sure that you won't be disappointed at all-it's such a rewarding experience - keep us posted on your success.

1. What is direct sales?

Direct sales is a type of business model where products are sold directly to consumers without the use of a retail establishment. This usually involves a consultant or representative who promotes and sells products directly to customers through parties, events, or one-on-one interactions.

2. How does Pampered Chef differ from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and our consultants receive extensive training and support to help them succeed in their businesses.

3. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through selling products and building a team of consultants. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home. Additionally, you can earn free and discounted products, receive training and support, and be part of a community of like-minded individuals.

4. Is it possible to make a full-time income with Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to make a full-time income with Pampered Chef. However, it takes dedication, hard work, and consistency to build a successful business. Many consultants start part-time and eventually grow their businesses to a full-time income.

5. How can I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to start your business. You will also receive training and support from your director and other consultants to help you get started and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dena Finney