• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to take the leap with Pampered Chef?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive your consultant number and training materials. The benefits of being a consultant include extra income, flexible schedule, and discounts on products and resources. No specific cooking skills or experience are required, as training and support are provided. The time commitment is up to the individual, with many successful consultants balancing other jobs and responsibilities. The 3-2-1 method is a system that helps consultants stay organized and focused on their business goals by aiming for 3 shows, 2 recruits, and 1 personal purchase per month.
bearhall04
I did it. I took the leap and am now a proud Pampered Chef consultant. I am so excited. I got shows lined up and am waiting on my consultant # to start my training on the website. Yeah me. I am going to be working the 3-2-1 to keep my business on track! Thanks everyone I am so excited. :D

Andrea

CONGRATS Andrea! Welcome!

woohoo, Andrea! welcome, I am sure you are going to do great, and you know what? it is so much fun!

Congrats and welcome! Sounds like your off to a great start! Definitely do the 321 and have fun!

Definitely have fun...and remember follow up is a key to the recipe!!!!

Congratulations and welcome :)

Congratulations! Welcome and best wishes.

Welcome~Congrats too! :)

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. The sign up process is quick and easy, and you will receive your consultant number and training materials to get you started.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to make extra income, set your own schedule, and work from home. You also get to connect with other consultants and customers, and receive discounts on products and exclusive training and resources.

3. Do I need to have a certain level of cooking skills or experience to be a consultant?

No, you do not need to have any specific cooking skills or experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you become successful in your business, regardless of your cooking background.

4. How much time does it take to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business is entirely up to you. You can work as much or as little as you want, depending on your personal goals and schedule. Many consultants have successful businesses while also balancing other jobs and responsibilities.

5. What is the 3-2-1 method and how does it help with keeping your business on track?

The 3-2-1 method is a system that helps consultants stay organized and focused on their business goals. It consists of 3 shows per month, 2 recruits per month, and 1 personal purchase per month. This method helps consultants consistently book shows, grow their team, and increase their sales and income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT