1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stadium Blanket & Thermos

1. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

My stadium blanket & Thermos Pump Pot just arrived! I'm so excited, the blanket is soo warm! My girls were just as excited as I was about the blanket. DH is thrilled about the Thermos Pump Pot.

Fun stuff. I'm so excited that Pampered Chef offers these incentives to us.

PS - My recruit signed on 9/17 & qualified on 10/22.

2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Wow that was quick. My recruit has by Thursday to qualify. I'm crossing my fingers and working with her!

Oct 27, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats to you and your recruit! That rocks! = )

Got my fingers crossed that I'll be getting one too.

4. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

How do you like the pump? We needed one so bad so i'm very excited to get that. my new recruit should qualify (she's on fire!).

Oct 27, 2009
  5. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I wish recruits got the same offer. :( I like what we get, but I like the stadium stuff better ... :)

6. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Dottie - you are eligible too. You can be a recruiter now & find someone to get started along side you! Now is the best time b/c you're excited about your business and that can be contagious!

7. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks for sharing your excitement. I always need the reminder that what doesn't excite me (only the level 3 logo wear enticed me) does excite someone else. And thanks for giving us the timeframe of qualifying and delivery. I just got my Visa card last week. Not that I would turn down any free stuff that PC wants to send me, but I'm not going to be heartbroken that my 2 recruits from this month aren't going to earn the incentive. Neither one of them is particularly thrilled with the $100 product package.

Congrats on recruiting! Which package did your recruit pick?

Oct 27, 2009
Have something to add?