• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stackable Coolling Racks Are Great For.....

In summary, stackable cooling racks are versatile and convenient tools that maximize counter space and promote even air circulation for evenly cooled and crispy treats. They can be used for a variety of foods, including non-baked goods, and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. These racks are also designed to hold a range of weights and can even be used for grilling due to their heat-resistant properties.
its_me_susan
Lap tops!!!! Cools them right off and they are the PERFECT place to put them! I have to order another one for my cookies because my husband loves it for my lap top. It truly is perfect. The feet have those rubber bottoms - no harming the coffee table. :)

He is in the computer flight simulation industry and might need to purchase a few as corporate holiday gifts! Hee hee.

What a wonderful idea! I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

I have also used mine as an overflow dishrack when I've got a ton of dishes to do.

What are the benefits of using stackable cooling racks?

Stackable cooling racks are great for maximizing counter space and allowing multiple baked goods to cool at once. They also promote even air circulation, resulting in evenly cooled and crispy treats.

Can I use stackable cooling racks for non-baked goods?

Yes, stackable cooling racks can be used for a variety of foods such as fried items, roasted vegetables, and even as a drying rack for dishes.

Are stackable cooling racks dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stackable cooling racks are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

How much weight can stackable cooling racks hold?

Our stackable cooling racks are designed to hold a variety of foods, from delicate cookies to heavier items like casseroles and roasts. They can typically hold up to 10 pounds per rack.

Can stackable cooling racks be used for grilling?

Yes, they can! Our stackable cooling racks are heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures, making them perfect for grilling meats, vegetables, and even seafood.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Jacey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lisasfuncooking