• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant without a large network?

In summary, success as a Pampered Chef consultant does not solely rely on having a large network. Many successful consultants have built their network from scratch by utilizing resources and techniques provided by the company. While there may be pressure to do well, focusing on building genuine relationships with customers can lead to success. Fundraisers can also be done long distance through online parties and social media. Tips for booking parties and getting good sales include hosting your own parties, offering incentives, and utilizing social media. Even if selling is not your strong suit, building trust with customers and utilizing training and resources from Pampered Chef can lead to success.
abrahamlaur
hello everyone! well i just joined this week and i am so excited about being a consultant. we really need the extra income just to survive so i'm going to be trying my hardest to be booking alot and getting nice sales at parties. its so intimidating though because i dont really know alot of people and i feel like there is so much pressure to do well .. what if i suck at it??? anyways, hello and any super pointers you can give would be great! oh also, for fundraisers ... can we do it long distance? i was thinking for my dads school that is in wisconsin and i'm in georgia? is that possible?

You will be surprised how well you will do!!!! The products sell themselves. Since you don't know a whole lot of people there are some good flyers posted on here that are great for bookings. The grocery store one is great!!! I used it and received a lot of phone calls and orders on my website. I have not done a fundraiser yet so I cant answer your question about the long distance thing.

Be sure to keep in touch on here and let us know how you are doing!!

Good Luck

Karen

Welcome. My best advice is to just speak from your heart. And, You can do a fundraiser from anywhere. Its really easy if you have a personal website.

Welcome!!!!!! This site is very useful, I spent the first 2 months reading old posts for ideas. Don't be afraid to ask for help. We don't bite, well most of us don't bite.Just breathe, I signed for the same reason and I am still here a year later and doing great!

As Amanda said, just breathe. Karen's right, the products sell themselves. Use your starter kit at home (and any other tools you already have) so you'll be more knowledgeable -- this will make you feel more comfortable.

The second most important thing after breathing? Smile and have fun. Remember: "you're Pampered not Perfect".

pamperedalf said:
Don't be afraid to ask for help. We don't bite, well most of us don't bite.

Ummm... I might bite.

Anne, you are too funny. :D :D

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week, be sure to tip your servers on the way out!

I bet your shows are a lot of fun. I know your posts usually are. :D

Well, thank you! I do tend to have people laughing. I've been told I'm funny the way I tell a story, but what's funny to me is that I'm not trying to be funny.

1. Can I be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant without a large network?

Yes, you can still be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant even if you do not have a large network. In fact, many successful consultants have built their network from scratch by reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances and expanding their network through hosting parties and attending events. Additionally, Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you grow your network and reach potential customers.

2. Is there a lot of pressure to do well as a Pampered Chef consultant?

While there may be some pressure to do well as a consultant, it is important to remember that everyone's journey and success with Pampered Chef is different. Focus on building genuine relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service. As you gain experience and confidence, you will see your sales and bookings increase.

3. Can I do fundraisers long distance for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can do fundraisers for Pampered Chef long distance. The online party option allows you to reach customers anywhere in the country, making it possible to host a fundraiser for a school or organization that is not local to you. You can also utilize social media and other online platforms to promote the fundraiser and reach more people.

4. What are some tips for booking parties and getting good sales?

Some tips for booking parties and getting good sales as a Pampered Chef consultant include hosting your own parties to showcase the products, offering incentives for guests to host their own parties, and reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances to book parties. Additionally, utilizing social media and other online platforms to promote your business and products can help expand your network and attract potential customers.

5. What if I am not good at selling?

Selling may not come naturally to everyone, but that doesn't mean you can't be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. The key is to focus on building relationships with your customers and being genuine about the products. Customers are more likely to purchase from someone they trust and who they feel has their best interests in mind. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers training and resources to help you improve your selling skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DawnCJWaller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • michelle campo
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
michelle campo
  • Tammie Allen