• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Leslie Parker Morris: A Prayer Request for Peace and Comfort

my heart goes out to them.I'm sorry for your loss Leah, her family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
So I found out last night that one of my dearest friends Leslie Parker Morris - 7/12/82 - 7/20/07 passed away on July 20th, 2007. She was using her parents hot tub, and when they went out to check on her, they found her floating face down and they couldn't resuscitate her. She was only a week from celebrating her 1 yr anniversary with her husband Rob. They were an amazing couple.
I LOVE YOU LESLIE.....I MISS YOU.... and I will NEVER forget about you, your smile, your laugh!

Please say a few extra prayers of peace to her family.

TIA

Leah

I will pray for you and the family, Leah. I am sorry for your loss.

Oh my goodness....I can't even imagine that! I will keep her family (and you!) in prayer.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

She had spinal bifda (spelling) but I am not sure if that had anything to do with it at all...From what her husband had told last night is she passed out from the heat but that is all they really know. :(

I'm sorry, Leah, for your loss. I'm praying.

I am so sorry for your loss Leah.

That is so hard, especially someone young. I will keep you and her family in my prayers!

So sorry for your loss Leah - so sad - keeping you and her family in my prayers as well.

So sorry Leah! What a tragic loss!

Sorry for your loss Leah. May her memory be a blessing and a comfort.

I'm so sorry, Leah. You and her family will all be in my prayers.

so sad, sending prayers your way.

What a sad thing to happen. I will be saying a prayer for her family as well as for you.

Oh wow. I am so very sorry. You are in our prayers.

I'm so sorry. I'll keep all in my prayers.

Oh Leah, I wish I could give you a hug. I am so sorry.

Aww...so sorry...right after a birthday and right before an anniversary. Poor family and friends...

Related to Remembering Leslie Parker Morris: A Prayer Request for Peace and Comfort

What is a prayer request?

A prayer request is a specific request for a person, situation, or circumstance to be prayed for by others. It is a way to ask for support and guidance from a higher power or community.

How do I submit a prayer request?

To submit a prayer request, simply fill out the form on our website or reach out to one of our representatives. You can also share your request in person during a Pampered Chef event.

Who will be praying for my request?

At Pampered Chef, we have a dedicated team of individuals who are committed to praying for all submitted requests. We also encourage our community of consultants and customers to join in prayer for each other.

Are there any specific guidelines for submitting a prayer request?

While there are no strict guidelines, we do ask that all prayer requests follow a respectful and uplifting tone. We also recommend including specific details and intentions in your request.

Can I submit a prayer request for someone else?

Yes, you can absolutely submit a prayer request on behalf of someone else. Just make sure to have their permission and respect their privacy when sharing their request with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies