• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Stay-at-Home Mom Succeed with Pampered Chef While Homeschooling?

M
maassl
Hi. My name is Sonja and I started with the Pampered Chef in May of '08 but have only just recently started to get serious about it because we found out my husband finally got accepted to medical school and he won't be able to work for the next 4 years. We'll be living on what we have in the bank, loans and whatever I can make with the Pampered Chef. I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids ages 8,6,4&3 and I homeschool. I found this site while I was looking for recipes for my DCB and I am so thankful that I did! There is a wealth of resources here!! I would love to make friends on here and find an accountability partner who will check up on me. My goals for 2009:
* work the 3-2-1 program
* 6-8 shows a month
* recruit at least 5 people
* Disney!

Good Luck and Welcome aboard!!

Welcome. It sounds like your goals are very attainable. I wish you the best with your business.

maassl said:
Hi. My name is Sonja and I started with the Pampered Chef in May of '08 but have only just recently started to get serious about it because we found out my husband finally got accepted to medical school and he won't be able to work for the next 4 years. We'll be living on what we have in the bank, loans and whatever I can make with the Pampered Chef. I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids ages 8,6,4&3 and I homeschool. I found this site while I was looking for recipes for my DCB and I am so thankful that I did! There is a wealth of resources here!! I would love to make friends on here and find an accountability partner who will check up on me. My goals for 2009:
* work the 3-2-1 program
* 6-8 shows a month
* recruit at least 5 people
* Disney!

Hi Sonja,
So glad to see someone else from NY. I'm from SW NY (south of Buffalo), but I am in the Rochester area quiet often (visits to Strong Memorial). Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success.

Welcome! It sounds like you have a good plan. Best wishes!

Welcome aboard!!!:chef:

Welcome! You will love it here!

Welcome!! I live around the bend from you! About 200 miles north east!! I live 100 miles north of Syracuse at the end of Rt. 81!!

Actually we'll be moving from Rochester to Syracuse sometime this spring/ summer. We'll find out soon. Any advice on moving your business would be helpful. I've listened to the "Movers and Shakers" mp3 online and I am excited about starting in a new place. Not sure how much effort to put in here since I don't really want to travel 1 1/2 hours to do shows after we move!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either have an in-home party or a virtual party. In-home parties involve inviting friends and family to your home and having a consultant demonstrate our products and provide cooking tips. Virtual parties can be hosted through social media platforms and involve the same demonstration and ordering process.

3. What is the 3-2-1 program?

The 3-2-1 program is a sales strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to reach their monthly sales goals. It involves booking 3 parties, holding 2 parties, and hosting 1 recruiting event each month. This helps consultants stay on track and reach their goals consistently.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. The start-up cost is $109 and includes a kit with product samples, training materials, and business supplies.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn extra income. You also get to be a part of a supportive and fun community of consultants and customers who share a love for cooking and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kmz4480
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sharon LeClair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
  • Sabrina Serfling