• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newspaper Ad: Hire Me for Your Next Event!

Mireles has just become a consultant with the Pampered Chef. She is now able to promote her business through the company's licensed merchandise vendors. There are free ads available for one month, and she offers helpful tips and tasty samples during cooking shows.
dymplz8
Well, I am officially a consultant as of today :sing: I am so excited and although I already have 5 shows booked for this month, I really want to get my name out in our community letting them know I'm available for parties, wedding registry's and fundraisers. Does anyone have any ideas on how to word a newspaper ad that isn't too lengthy???? Any help would be appreciated:)

Okay dymplz8, now that you are a consultant you can log onto Consultant's Corner with the password Pampered Chef emailed you. From there you can click on the link for "Liscensed Merchandise Vendors". We only have one Merrill. Merrill offers predone ads for us. It costs about $3 for 1 month. During that month you can make as many ads as you like and save them on your computer for future use. The ads are professional looking and have all the info you need.

GOOD LUCK & congratulations on 5 bookings so far!

The licensed vendors link is under the "Promoting Your Business" tab.

Let me show you how to earn high quality kitchen products for FREE! Call me to book your show, or place an order. Visit my website to see our products. Debbie Mireles - 555-555-5555 - (your website address)

Let's have a party! Invite some fun people over and leave the rest up to me. A fast demo, tasty samples, and the ability to earn hundreds of dollars in free products from the Pampered Chef. Debbie Mireles - 555-555-5555 Shop online (your website address)

The Pampered Chef is a trusted name in bringing high quality kitchen products to tables all across America for over 26 years! Call me to find out how you can own some of these wonderful products for FREE! Debbie Mireles 555-555-5555 (your website address)

Tired of not knowing what to prepare for dinner? I can help, book your cooking show today. Invite your friends and family to see a simple and delicious food demo. Helpful tips and tasty samples! Debbie Mireles 555-555-5555 (your website address)

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS and welcome!!!
Debbie :chef:

Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! That is such an exciting opportunity. It sounds like you already have a great start with 5 shows booked for this month. As for getting your name out in the community, a newspaper ad is a great idea. To keep it short and sweet, you can highlight some of the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and trying out delicious recipes. You could also mention your availability for wedding registry's and fundraisers, as well as the convenience of shopping from the comfort of their own home. Something like "Host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products while trying out delicious recipes. Also available for wedding registry's and fundraisers. Shop from the comfort of your own home. Contact me for more information!" Best of luck with your business!

1. What is the best way to grab attention in a newspaper ad?

In order to grab attention in a newspaper ad, it is important to use clear and bold headlines, eye-catching images, and concise and persuasive language. Using a call to action and highlighting any special offers or promotions can also help to draw in readers.

2. How should pricing be displayed in a newspaper ad?

Pricing should be displayed prominently and clearly in a newspaper ad. It is recommended to use bold or larger font for the prices, and to include any discounts or savings to entice potential customers. Additionally, including a price range or starting price can also be effective.

3. Can I use slang or informal language in a newspaper ad?

While it may be tempting to use slang or informal language in a newspaper ad, it is generally best to stick to a more professional and formal tone. This will help to establish credibility and trust with potential customers.

4. How should I structure the content in a newspaper ad?

The content in a newspaper ad should be organized and easy to read. It is recommended to use bullet points, short paragraphs, and subheadings to break up the text and make it more visually appealing. Including a clear and concise call to action at the end is also important.

5. Is it necessary to include contact information in a newspaper ad?

Yes, it is important to include contact information in a newspaper ad so that potential customers know how to reach you. This can include a phone number, email address, website, or social media handles. Make sure this information is displayed prominently and is easy to read.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jordanleigh1743
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • bsaxman