• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Kickstart My New Consultant Business?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef as a consultant offers the opportunity for a flexible income while working from home, access to high-quality kitchen products, and support from a strong community. To reach a sales goal of $1250, consultants can host parties, use social media, and utilize resources provided by Pampered Chef. Balancing a Pampered Chef business with family life can be achieved by setting boundaries, involving family in the business, and asking for help when needed. Common challenges for new consultants include building a customer base, meeting sales goals, and managing time effectively. To make 2011 a successful year, consultants should set specific goals, utilize resources and networking opportunities, and maintain a positive attitude.
Saqueen
Hello all, my name is Alexandria Queen and i am a new consultant as of Oct and it has been a rough rough start. i just had my first 90 days and i didn't meet the $1250 goal, but i got very close to it. You wouldn't believe the luck, up and downs i have had in my life. But i know that 2011 will be my year. A little about myself, i am a stay at home mom to 3 wonderful, active boys and married to a great man(finally, lol) . So please if everyone could pray about my business to kick off, Thank you.

Congratulations with your new business and welcome to Chef Success. This forum is a wealth of information!!!

I would recommend that you take as many training classes on Consultant's Corner as you can. The more you know, the better you'll do. If you haven't done your list of 100, it's time! ;) Where there's a will (to succeed), there's a way! Set your goals and you CAN achieve them.

Thank you so much. Ihave done my 100, but i feel like i have already asked everyone on the list and i don't want to pressure them anymore. So i will be trying my hardest.

Start thinking fundraisers to get your name out there! Any activities that your 3 sons are associated with that you could contact? Day Care, sports teams, etc.

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income while working from home. You also have access to high-quality kitchen products and the support of a strong community of consultants.

How can I reach my goal of $1250 in sales as a new consultant?

One of the best ways to reach your sales goal is by hosting parties and events to showcase Pampered Chef products. You can also utilize social media and reach out to friends and family to increase sales. Additionally, attending training and utilizing the resources provided by Pampered Chef can help you reach your goal.

What are some tips for balancing my Pampered Chef business with my family life?

As a stay-at-home mom, it can be challenging to balance your business with your family responsibilities. It's important to set boundaries and prioritize your time. You can also involve your family in your business, such as having them help with packaging or delivering orders. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your spouse or friends when needed.

What are some common challenges new consultants face?

Some common challenges for new consultants include building a customer base, meeting sales goals, and managing time effectively. It's important to stay motivated and seek support from your team and other consultants. Remember that with dedication and hard work, you can overcome these challenges and succeed in your business.

What can I do to make 2011 a successful year for my Pampered Chef business?

First, set specific goals for your business and create a plan to achieve them. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as training and marketing materials. Network with other consultants and attend events to learn and grow your business. Most importantly, stay positive and believe in yourself and your abilities as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • aimee73b