• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Launch My Pampered Chef Business in Louisville - Any Tips?

In summary, to get started with your Pampered Chef business in Louisville, attend a New Consultant Training session and reach out to your sponsor or director for support. To market your business, consider hosting cooking shows, participating in local events, and utilizing social media. You can also run your business while attending school. Pampered Chef provides strong support for new consultants, including training materials and access to a community of experienced consultants. Through your business, you will have the opportunity to make friends and build relationships with others who share your passion for cooking and Pampered Chef products.
NayNay
Just signed up with PC on friday! I currently live in missouri but will be relocating to Louisville, KY to go to school for baking and pastry. What better job then the PC! I used to sell PartyLite but found that alot less people are spending money on candles and would rather spend it on the family (cookware!). I can't believe I have never been introduced to the pampered chef sooner. I wish I had. I look foward to a awesome job and making life long friends with PC.

Welcome NayNay! I live Northeast of Louisville. I assume you will be attending Sullivan, I have a younger sister that is going there to be a pastry chef.

Congrats!! I graduated from Sullivan in 06 and am a certified pastry chef with the American Culinary Federation!!!

Congratulations on your new business! :D

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business.

Welcome! I live in Louisville...and I pass Sullivan (where you more than likely are going to school) almost everyday! My daughter goes to the girls highschool just a few blocks away from there. If you need a meeting to go to feel free to contact me!

Last edited:
Welcome! I also live in Louisville right down Bardstown Road from Sullivan. When you get here I would love to grab a cup of coffee with you!

I'm so glad that I already have friends to make when I arrive! Yes, I will be attending sullivan to get my AOS in Baking and Pastry arts. I'm hoping pc is my way to support myself through school. I will arrive in KY the 28th of dec. Look foward to talking to all of you. I have facebook and e-mail. [email protected]

Welcome! You're going to love PC...sounds like it's a natural niche for you and it really is a great way to support yourself while you're in school!

Just arrived in Kentucky! Love it. Can't wait to start school and expand my business. For current louisville consultants, hows the shows going here? Has it been slow or good?. I thought about leaving catalogs in my hotel room and at the front desk. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to the business you made a great choice. Leave catalogs everywhere.

Come to our meeting on the 4th. Send me a message and I'll give you directions! I would love to have you there!!

I've have not been able to get around to really starting my pampered chef business down in Louisville. I am ready now! :D I am currently looking for a director or a meeting to attend. I never was able to in missouri and I would love some training and some ideas to get my business started. I am on facebook and e-mail. [email protected]. My name is Naydeen Sienko on facebook. Thanks for any and all help!

1. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business in Louisville?

Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef team! The first thing you will want to do is attend a New Consultant Training (NCT) session. This will give you all the information and resources you need to start your business. You can also reach out to your sponsor or director for additional support and guidance.

2. How can I market my Pampered Chef business in Louisville?

There are many ways to market your business in Louisville, including hosting cooking shows, participating in local events and fairs, and utilizing social media platforms. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to spread the word about your new venture.

3. Can I still run my Pampered Chef business if I am going to school in Louisville?

Absolutely! Many consultants successfully run their Pampered Chef businesses while also pursuing other careers or educational opportunities. You can schedule your cooking shows and other business activities around your school schedule.

4. What kind of support can I expect from Pampered Chef as a new consultant in Louisville?

Pampered Chef is known for its strong support system and community. As a new consultant, you will have access to training materials, online resources, and a network of experienced consultants who are always willing to help and offer guidance.

5. Will I have the opportunity to make friends and build relationships through my Pampered Chef business in Louisville?

Absolutely! Many consultants consider their fellow consultants and customers as friends and even family. You will have the opportunity to meet and connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion for cooking and the Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shayna
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • michellesmithpc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Carissa Gill