1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Newbie in MO/KY

1. Just signed up with PC on friday! I currently live in missouri but will be relocating to Louisville, KY to go to school for baking and pastry. What better job then the PC! I used to sell PartyLite but found that alot less people are spending money on candles and would rather spend it on the family (cookware!). I can't believe I have never been introduced to the pampered chef sooner. I wish I had. I look foward to a awesome job and making life long friends with PC.

Nov 15, 2009
  2. Tropicalburstqt2

Tropicalburstqt2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome to the PC family NayNay.

3. Pampered_Ashley84

Pampered_Ashley84 Member Gold Member

Welcome NayNay! I live Northeast of Louisville. I assume you will be attending Sullivan, I have a younger sister that is going there to be a pastry chef.

4. Usafwife10

Usafwife10 Novice Member

Congrats!! I graduated from Sullivan in 06 and am a certified pastry chef with the American Culinary Federation!!!

Dec 8, 2009
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations on your new business! :D

Dec 8, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business.

Dec 8, 2009
  7. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome! I live in Louisville...and I pass Sullivan (where you more than likely are going to school) almost everyday! My daughter goes to the girls highschool just a few blocks away from there. If you need a meeting to go to feel free to contact me!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
    Dec 8, 2009
  8. AudraKYPCLady

AudraKYPCLady Novice Member

Welcome! I also live in Louisville right down Bardstown Road from Sullivan. When you get here I would love to grab a cup of coffee with you!

9. I'm so glad that I already have friends to make when I arrive! Yes, I will be attending sullivan to get my AOS in Baking and Pastry arts. I'm hoping pc is my way to support myself through school. I will arrive in KY the 28th of dec. Look foward to talking to all of you. I have facebook and e-mail. angel_wings68@hotmail.com

Dec 11, 2009
  10. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome! You're going to love PC...sounds like it's a natural niche for you and it really is a great way to support yourself while you're in school!

11. Just arrived in Kentucky! Love it. Can't wait to start school and expand my business. For current louisville consultants, hows the shows going here? Has it been slow or good?. I thought about leaving catalogs in my hotel room and at the front desk. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Dec 28, 2009
  12. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome to the business you made a great choice. Leave catalogs everywhere.

Dec 28, 2009
  13. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Come to our meeting on the 4th. Send me a message and I'll give you directions! I would love to have you there!!

Dec 28, 2009
  14. I've have not been able to get around to really starting my pampered chef business down in Louisville. I am ready now! :D I am currently looking for a director or a meeting to attend. I never was able to in missouri and I would love some training and some ideas to get my business started. I am on facebook and e-mail. angel_wings68@hotmail.com. My name is Naydeen Sienko on facebook. Thanks for any and all help!

Mar 27, 2010
Have something to add?