• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Kitchen Tool Double as a Pool Cleaner?

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's enjoyment of their small Intex swimming pool, the maintenance and upkeep required for it, and a useful tool they have found to clean it. The speaker also shares their name and the unique spelling of it.
lt1jane
Gold Member
With all this hot weather, we are enjoying our small Intex swimming pool (you know those blue soft-sided ones you see all over). Ours is only 10 feet across and about two and a half feet deep. Big enough to dunk yourself on a hot day. These pools come complete with a pump and filter to circulate the water.

They do require a bit of maintenance and some pool chemicals (chlorine and algae preventer). They also will still have debris that settles to the bottom. We don't yet have a pool vacuum and probably will never have one. Instead we do it by hand. Love my Scoop 'N Drain for this purpose. It does a great job of getting a lot of the junk out of the pool. It takes some practice and doesn't get the really little stuff, but our fillter can handle that.

Who knew my favorite use for that would be outside in my swimming pool?

I've always thought the scoop & drain looked like something you'd use to clean a litter box. :eek:

lt1jane - do you mind if I ask your first and last name so I can credit you for this great tip on my FB page?

Sure. My name is Jane Suprise (it looks like surprise party, but skip the first "r")

Hello there!

I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying your Intex swimming pool during this hot weather. It sounds like the perfect way to cool off on a scorching day. I completely understand the maintenance and upkeep that comes with having a pool, but it's definitely worth it for the refreshing dip it provides.

I love that you've found a way to clean your pool without needing a vacuum. The Scoop 'N Drain sounds like a great tool for getting rid of debris. I'm sure it makes the process much easier and more efficient. It's always nice to repurpose household items for other uses, and it seems like the Scoop 'N Drain has found a new home in your pool maintenance routine.

Thank you for sharing your experience with your Intex pool and the Scoop 'N Drain. Happy swimming!

What is the "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain"?

The "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as a colander, scoop, and measuring cup all in one. It is designed to make draining and measuring ingredients easier and more efficient in the kitchen.

How do I use the "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain" as a colander?

To use the "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain" as a colander, simply flip it over and place it on top of a pot or bowl. The holes in the scoop will drain out any excess liquid from your ingredients, making it perfect for draining pasta, vegetables, and more.

Can the "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain" be used as a scoop?

Yes, the "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain" can be used as a scoop to easily transfer ingredients from one container to another. The wide opening and sturdy handle make it perfect for scooping up everything from flour to diced vegetables.

What is the measuring capacity of the "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain"?

The "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain" has a measuring capacity of 1 cup, making it a convenient tool for measuring out ingredients while cooking or baking. The measurement markings are clearly labeled on the inside of the scoop for easy and accurate measuring.

Is the "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "New Use for the Scoop 'N Drain" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for a quick and convenient clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back