• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes Pampered Chef Worth Joining?

In summary, being a consultant for Pampered Chef offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn income through product sales, hostess rewards, and team building. Additionally, consultants have access to exclusive training, resources, and discounts on products, as well as a supportive and fun community. To get started, you can sign up online or through a consultant, purchase a starter kit, and begin booking parties. New consultants receive training and support through online resources, their upline, and events. To find customers, you can host launch parties, reach out to your network, and use social media. Consultants earn a base commission of 20% on personal sales, with the potential to increase to 27% based on monthly sales volume and earn bonuses
luckystar
Silver Member
Hi

I just signed with PC last week and I`m so excited. I just love love love Pampered Chef. I have been reading here already for a little while and I`m impressed with all the help, advise and support you guys give each other.

I know I will have some (probably a lot) questions and I`m sure this is the place to be for answers:)

Welcome!!! Best of luck with your new business!!

Welcome! :D

Welcome!!! Hope we are able to help you with your new biz! Don't be afraid to ask questions!!! Glad you're here!!

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business.You'll find lots of help here. You'll also find a bit of humor--most of it goofy. It's a great place to come when you need a giggle.

luckystar said:
Hi

I just signed with PC last week and I`m so excited. I just love love love Pampered Chef. I have been reading here already for a little while and I`m impressed with all the help, advise and support you guys give each other.

I know I will have some (probably a lot) questions and I`m sure this is the place to be for answers:)
It's a great time to join! Ask away!

1. What are the benefits of being a consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales, hostess rewards, and team building. You also have access to exclusive training, resources, and discounts on products. Plus, you get to be a part of a supportive and fun community of consultants.

2. How do I get started as a consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the company's website or by contacting a consultant directly. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials to start your business. Then, you can start booking parties and sharing your love for Pampered Chef with others.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for new consultants. You will have access to online training and resources, as well as support from your upline and other consultants in your team. There are also regional and national conferences and events where you can learn from top-performing consultants and network with others.

4. How do I book parties and find customers?

There are several ways to book parties and find customers as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can host your own launch party to introduce your friends and family to the products. You can also reach out to your network and ask for referrals. Social media is also a great way to showcase products and reach potential customers.

5. What is the commission structure for consultants?

Pampered Chef consultants earn a base commission of 20% on their personal sales. This can increase up to 27% based on monthly sales volume. You also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives through team building and meeting certain sales goals. The company also offers a Fast Start program for new consultants to earn extra rewards in their first few months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise Shearer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin