• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Start My PC Business - Any Tips?

In summary, to get started with your Pampered Chef business, familiarize yourself with the products and mission, attend parties or demos, and reach out to your upline for support. To promote your business, consider hosting parties, attending events, and utilizing social media. As a stay-at-home mom, you can balance being a consultant by scheduling parties around your family's schedule and involving your children in the business. To make your first few parties successful, be enthusiastic, have plenty of product on hand, and ask for bookings or referrals. Finally, make the most out of your starter kit by familiarizing yourself with the products, using them as giveaways, and utilizing resources provided by Pampered Chef.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Hey everyone! i am so excited to be here..

I'm heather and just moved to a new city..and just signed up to be a PC Consultant...I'm loving this site, and am almost overwhelmed with the fountain of ideas you guys all have, but i keep reminding myself that If i can just get started here in this town, and be able to help bring in some money to our 1 family income...i can continue to be a stay at home mom to my wonderful 2 year old and MAKE MONEY!!!

Hi, Heather. Welcome to the PC family, and welcome to our own little oddly shaped branch here on Chef Success.

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Welcome and Best of luck with your new business!!!:)

Welcome! :)

Welcome to the family!!:D

Yep - welcome!

hi I'm debbie and i am new here...i live in maine and this is my second time doing pc next month it will be one year.. any hints on how to get the most out of this this web site for me??

Hi, Debbie!

There is a lot of information. Learn to use the Search feature - it will be your friend. And you can go to "Files" to get the many great items that folks here have uploaded to share.
Welcome! :)

thanks ann

We try to have fun, too. You'll know you "officially belong" when you start a thread to get an answer and (hopefully after your question is answered) it's hijacked into a completely different topic. :)

chefann said:
We try to have fun, too. You'll know you "officially belong" when you start a thread to get an answer and (hopefully after your question is answered) it's hijacked into a completely different topic. :)

Hmmm, all those hi-jacks have taken on deeper meaning! Now I'm feelin the love!:D

Welcome to the group!

Hi Heather!

Welcome to Chef Success! This is an incredible group of people, willing to jump in and help out. Tons of ideas, too, to help you make yours shows sparkle!

And welcome to TPC!

barberlady said:
hi I'm debbie and i am new here...i live in maine and this is my second time doing pc next month it will be one year.. any hints on how to get the most out of this this web site for me??

My best tip...

Just jump in - start posting, asking questions and contributing your thoughts. And as Ann said - be excited when your threads get hijacked. Remember, we don't bite (well, at least I don't... don't know about everyone else around here... tell you after conference!:D )

Welcome, welcome!!!

Debbie and Heather....
WELCOME!!!! :)

Welcome Debbie & Heather, you will just love this site & the people on it. They have soooo many good ideas, you really get sucked in. They told me when I first started this was addictive...they are right. I've gotten so many ideas for my new business it has been great!!!

1. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

The first step to getting started with your Pampered Chef business is to familiarize yourself with the company's products and mission. Attend a few parties or demos to see how the business works and get a feel for the products. Then, reach out to your upline (the person who recruited you) for guidance and support.

2. What are the best ways to promote my PC business?

There are many ways to promote your Pampered Chef business, but some of the most effective methods include hosting your own parties or demos, attending local vendor events or fairs, utilizing social media, and word-of-mouth marketing. Make sure to always have your business cards and product catalogs on hand!

3. How do I balance being a PC consultant with being a stay-at-home mom?

One of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility it provides. You can schedule parties and demos around your family's schedule, and even involve your children in the business by having them help with tasks like setting up for parties or delivering orders. It may take some time to find the right balance, but with some organization and planning, it is definitely possible to be a successful consultant and a dedicated mom.

4. What are some tips for making my first few parties successful?

First and foremost, be enthusiastic and passionate about the products. People are more likely to purchase from someone who truly believes in what they are selling. Secondly, make sure to have plenty of product on hand for guests to see and touch. And finally, don't be afraid to ask for bookings or referrals - these are crucial for growing your business.

5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Your starter kit is your key to getting your business off the ground. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and practice using them in the kitchen. You can also use the items in your kit as giveaways or incentives for party guests. And don't forget to utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as training videos and marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mattventura
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • amyday