1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New to PC

1. Dawn

Dawn Member Gold Member

Hello, My name is Dawn and I'm new to PC (I actually just got my starter kit today!) I live in Fallon Nevada. My dh is in the Navy. I have 1 son who is 8 months old. I really don't know alot of ppl so i'm hoping PC will help me with that. I don't know alot about PC (I do have some items) but I have never even been to a show, so this will all be very new to me. I look forward to chatting with all of you and getting some ideas from you all. I'm sure i'll learn alot from you all.

Dawn :)

May 4, 2005
  2. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Welcome!

Dawn,

Welcome! You're going to love your new business!

Take your time to look through your starter kit and watch the video. (a few times!) Your director will be a great help to you, as will this board. I am thankful for everyone who posts here.

Congratulations on your new biz!

May 4, 2005
  3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Dawn,
    Congrats on starting your new business....HOW EXCITING! There is a ton of information on this board. Take some time to look through the posts.

Start on your list of 100 and get those first 4-6 bookings on your calendar (good idea to get extras in case you have someone cancel).

Also, go ahead and take some Tele-Classes. The schedule is posted on the web site in consultant's corner. You can call in on the number listed. They have classes just for Super Starters.

4. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Welcome

Hi Dawn,
    I also have one son who is 8 months old. My husband is in the Air Force. I just thought that was neat. :)
    I have only been doing PC for a few months but am having so much fun. This website has been so very helpful.
    Definately take some teleclasses. I am just now taking them and I should have back in my first month.
    I know one thing that helped me feel more comfortable with the PC products was I practiced a bunch of recipes. Not all at once... I made a PC recipe every day for a month. Not only did my family love it but I got lots of practice. Talk about the products while you are practicing. I know it sound quirky but it helps. :p

May 4, 2005
  5. Dawn

Dawn Member Gold Member

thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

May 5, 2005
Have something to add?