• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Career Change? Join Me on My Journey!

In summary, the individual made a career change due to their company's policy change and the desire to spend more time with their young child. They were previously working in the printing industry but are now looking to transition into a new industry that aligns with their passions and values. They chose to join Pampered Chef for its flexible work schedule, work-from-home opportunities, and alignment with their love for cooking and family time. They are most excited about the potential for personal and professional growth in this new career journey and plan on balancing work and family life by effectively managing their time and involving their family in their business.
virgomama
Hi all! My name is Sarah. For the last 5 years I've worked from home for a printing company. They have changed policies and are now requiring everyone to work in the office. It's too far of a commute and frankly I can't stand the thought of putting my 16 month old son in day care. So it's time for a career change!!! I'm about to sign up here in the next week. I'm very excited and look forward to getting to know you all and learn lots from you veterans!

Welcome! You will love PC and this site, lots of great people and advice!

Welcome! I know some gals in Oregon, where are you located?

Welcome! This site and the members are a FOUNTAIN of info and there are some really wonderful people here. Wishing you off to a strong and steady start! = )

congrats - perfect time to start your new business. good luck to you!

Hi Sarah! Welcome soon. I live Oregon (McMinnville). Where do you live? One of my consultants did the same. She had been working from home for the company, when they changed and said she had to drive to the office, more than an hour away. With childcare and gas, it was cheaper to stay at home and make PC a business.

Thank you for the kind welcome! I live in Molalla...about half way between Salem & Portland.

Hi Sarah! I live in Salem. Welcome to the OR PC family!

We're going close to there for Halloween. My Brother in Law just moved to Mulino. His house warming party is a Halloween party. We'll be spending the night. Will your live close by for you to attend cluster meetings? For new consultants, and myself after 5 years, it helps to meet with your peers, get recognition and training. It has been the most valuable thing for me.

Welcome. I am in Milwaukie Oregon (SE Portland).

1. What made you decide to make a career change?

I have been working from home for the past 5 years, but my company recently changed their policies and now require everyone to work in the office. The commute is too far and I don't want to put my 16-month-old son in daycare, so I have decided it's time for a career change.

2. What industry are you currently in and what industry are you looking to transition into?

I currently work for a printing company, but I am looking to transition into a new industry. I am excited to explore new opportunities and find a career that aligns with my passions and values.

3. Why did you choose to join Pampered Chef?

I chose to join Pampered Chef because it offers a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work from home. I also love the products and the company's mission to bring families together through cooking and mealtime.

4. What are you most excited about in this new career journey?

I am most excited about the potential for personal and professional growth in this new career journey. I am also excited to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and learn from their experiences and expertise.

5. How do you plan on balancing work and family life as a Pampered Chef consultant?

I plan on balancing work and family life by managing my time effectively and setting boundaries. I will also involve my family in my Pampered Chef business and prioritize quality time with them. Being a consultant allows me to have the flexibility to work around my family's schedule, which is important to me.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joanna Hagopian