1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New in OR

1. Hi all! My name is Sarah. For the last 5 years I've worked from home for a printing company. They have changed policies and are now requiring everyone to work in the office. It's too far of a commute and frankly I can't stand the thought of putting my 16 month old son in day care. So it's time for a career change!!! I'm about to sign up here in the next week. I'm very excited and look forward to getting to know you all and learn lots from you veterans!

Oct 1, 2009
  2. Humble Beginnings

Humble Beginnings Advanced Member

Welcome! You will love PC and this site, lots of great people and advice!

3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome! I know some gals in Oregon, where are you located?

Oct 1, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome! This site and the members are a FOUNTAIN of info and there are some really wonderful people here. Wishing you off to a strong and steady start! = )

5. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

congrats - perfect time to start your new business. good luck to you!

Oct 1, 2009
  6. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Hi Sarah! Welcome soon. I live Oregon (McMinnville). Where do you live? One of my consultants did the same. She had been working from home for the company, when they changed and said she had to drive to the office, more than an hour away. With childcare and gas, it was cheaper to stay at home and make PC a business.

7. Thank you for the kind welcome! I live in Molalla...about half way between Salem & Portland.

Oct 2, 2009
  8. pcjenn

pcjenn Member Gold Member

Hi Sarah! I live in Salem. Welcome to the OR PC family!

Oct 2, 2009
  9. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

We're going close to there for Halloween. My Brother in Law just moved to Mulino. His house warming party is a Halloween party. We'll be spending the night. Will your live close by for you to attend cluster meetings? For new consultants, and myself after 5 years, it helps to meet with your peers, get recognition and training. It has been the most valuable thing for me.

10. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Oct 2, 2009
  11. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome. I am in Milwaukie Oregon (SE Portland).

Have something to add?