• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Do to Make Extra Money as a Stay-at-Home Mom?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers stay-at-home moms the flexibility to work as much or as little as they want. They can host parties and events on weekends or evenings, or sell online. Many stay-at-home moms have found success and significant earnings with Pampered Chef through consistency and dedication. The company also provides resources and support for consultants, including a mentor, online training materials, and events. Getting started with Pampered Chef is simple and includes a starter kit and guidance from a mentor.
Becky0216
Hi all,
My name is Becky. I will be joining PC on Saturday.
I am 25 years old, married and have 2 beautiful children. Currently I am a stay at home mom. Have been for 3 1/2 years and plan on staying that way. I recently moved to Leesport, PA from Allentown, PA. I am interested In PC to get me away and make me a bit of pocket change.
Not too good at this intro stuff, but I am excited to talk with all of you and pick your brains.

Hi Becky... My name is Robin and I am also in PA. I am not too far away from you. My FT job is in Minersville. I started with PC in August 07 and have really enjoyed it so far. I sat on the fence for years and then got irritated at my previous consultant. I figured that if she could make me this mad at her and make money at it, I knew that I would not have a problem. I signed up on line and got placed with a great cluster!!! The perks and insentives that we receive as consultants are wonderful. I love all the products and especially when we get them for free!!! I only do PC part time and I have consistanly been able to keep getting bookings to fill the dates that I want (mostly weekends - about 4-5 per month). I try to make it all about my hosts and want their vision for their show is. I remember as a host, that is what made me feel special, when the consultant cared what my wishes were and that is how I treat my hosts. Without them, where would we be????

Becky0216 said:
Hi all,
My name is Becky. I will be joining PC on Saturday.
I am 25 years old, married and have 2 beautiful children. Currently I am a stay at home mom. Have been for 3 1/2 years and plan on staying that way. I recently moved to Leesport, PA from Allentown, PA. I am interested In PC to get me away and make me a bit of pocket change.
Not too good at this intro stuff, but I am excited to talk with all of you and pick your brains.

Hi Becky! I'm near you, kinda! I live on the eastern Berks border. I became a SAHM just a few months and LOVE the flexibility of Pampered Chef.

Do you have a recruiter/director yet?

yes I have a recruiter. She is actually doing my show this Saturday. That is when I will officially being signing up. I already have all the leg work done, but am waiting for her to come and finish up.
Glad to hear there are people close to me. Thought I would be all alone here.

Hi Becky! I live in GA now, but I am from Easton. Welcome to Pampered Chef. I love it. I just got started, again, in September.

Becky0216 said:
yes I have a recruiter. She is actually doing my show this Saturday. That is when I will officially being signing up. I already have all the leg work done, but am waiting for her to come and finish up.
If you are ready to sign up, like I said in the other thread, you should finish your own show up! What a better start to your business. If you already know you want to do, then you should do your own show. There's no better practice then doing your own kick off show!

Becky, I live in Leesport also! Who is the consultant you are signing under? Maybe its someone in my cluster!

WELCOME! :balloon: :balloon: Best of luck to you! This site is a great place to get started on the right foot!!

Jenelle said:
Becky, I live in Leesport also! Who is the consultant you are signing under? Maybe its someone in my cluster!

You probaly dont know her. She is in Schwenksville, PA. I met her at a friends PC party.
Where abouts in Leesport do you live?

I live practically right on 61, about 1/2 block from Turkey Hill, how about yourself?

I live right off 61. Half of my bills come with a Leesport Address, the other come with a reading address. Do you know Snyder rd?

I sure do! You are about 5 minutes from me. It's a bummer you won't be in my cluster, we could have car pooled to meetings together. If you ever have any questions you can pm me. I just joined myself in August and know it can be a rough start at first...I'm 24 so we're right around the same age too!

cluster? does that mean I will have to travel to my recruiters area for meetings?

Hi Becky!
I saw your other post too and it's SO exciting you're thinking of becoming a consultant. Sounds like it would be a great fit for you! Sounds like me (and many others on here) where it'll be a nice break out of the house and a nice way to make some extra cash. You'll find you'll get MANY unexpected benefits out of it as well!! I hope you have a blast with it!! Have fun at your show too. That's a great way to do it....get even more products that'll come in your kit. :thumbup:

Becky0216 said:
cluster? does that mean I will have to travel to my recruiters area for meetings?
Not necessarily. Your director can get you set up with a hospitality director if needed. However I do STRONGLY recommend going to meetings. They are a blast and a great source of training, support, recognition, FUN and brainstorming. I truly see that the consultants on my team who attend meetings consistently are the ones with the strongest businesses.

Keep the questions coming!! You're at a great place to get everything answered within seconds!!:D

Becky,

I'm in the process of PM'ing you!

Becky0216 said:

That's great!

Since I've signed up, I've been able to attend local cluster meetings and we seem a bit spread out but there are a few of us around here for sure. My own director doesn't get to attend them but I've learned a lot from the other directors and consultants.... I've learned a lot here too but sometimes it's nice to sit with others and get face to face time too. This place is great for more instant pleasures and such. LOL...

pamperedbecky said:
That's a great way to do it....get even more products that'll come in your kit. :thumbup:

There is a way to get more product in the kit thn what is already stated?

You can earn more products through various things PC offers as incentives, for example, qualifying in your first 30 days, you get 3 forged cutlery knives. In your first 90 days, you get PC dollars (which can be used for products/samples/paperwork and conference) for different levels you reach.

Becky0216 said:
There is a way to get more product in the kit thn what is already stated?

I think I read on your other thread that you're hosting a show this Saturday, right? Maybe I goofed up. If that's the case, well, when you go to pick out your free products and 1/2 price products, keep in mind what you'll be getting in your kit. Then you can just add to what products you'll have as a consultant.

PLUS the awesome New Consultant REward program offers you the opportunity to get even more for free (products, business supplies, ect).:chef:

Welcome!!

This is exactly the same as me! "I am 25 years old, married and have 2 beautiful children. Currently I am a stay at home mom. Have been for 3 1/2 years and plan on staying that way."

Michelle817 said:
Welcome!!

This is exactly the same as me! "I am 25 years old, married and have 2 beautiful children. Currently I am a stay at home mom. Have been for 3 1/2 years and plan on staying that way."

You two are making me jealous. We are about the same age and I want babies so bad! :cry:

Michelle817 how old are your babies?

wadesgirl said:
You two are making me jealous. We are about the same age and I want babies so bad! :cry:

Don't be jealous - the time will come for that. I didn't get married until I was 26 - wasn't even thinking of kids yet! ;)

Welcome Becky...I live in Lebanon PA...but I work in Berks County.

Heidi, where about in Berks County do you work?

janetupnorth said:
Don't be jealous - the time will come for that. I didn't get married until I was 26 - wasn't even thinking of kids yet! ;)
(mini-hijack). I got married two years ago right before I turned 25. I've wanted babies since I was little though. I grew up with my nieces babysitting them and taking care of them. DH wants to wait a little longer until we have kids. I know the time will come but I've had baby fever bad since Thanksgiving - too many family member either pregnant or just had a baby. One cousin that got married the week after we did just announced they are pregnant.

Becky0216 said:
Michelle817 how old are your babies?

My oldest son is 3 1/2 (will be 4 on June 23rd), and my youngest son will be 18 months old on the 24th of this month (born Aug. 24th).

I have an almost 3 1/2 year old girl and a 9 month old son.

wadesgirl said:
(mini-hijack). I got married two years ago right before I turned 25. I've wanted babies since I was little though. I grew up with my nieces babysitting them and taking care of them. DH wants to wait a little longer until we have kids. I know the time will come but I've had baby fever bad since Thanksgiving - too many family member either pregnant or just had a baby. One cousin that got married the week after we did just announced they are pregnant.

I had my first at age 28 (well 2 months before) and my 2nd at 30.

You're getting close to that... :rolleyes: ;)

janetupnorth said:
I had my first at age 28 (well 2 months before) and my 2nd at 30.

You're getting close to that... :rolleyes: ;)
That's probably about the time we'll start having kids. We want to wait until we get a house which could be a couple more years.

wadesgirl said:
That's probably about the time we'll start having kids. We want to wait until we get a house which could be a couple more years.

We bought ours when DD was 1 month old.

Becky0216 said:
Heidi, where about in Berks County do you work?

Mt Aetna...almost Lebanon county...on Rt 501

janetupnorth said:
We bought ours when DD was 1 month old.

We should probably quick hijacking Becky's thread... But, DH won't even let me have another cat right now in our living situation let alone a baby. So it's defidently going to have to wait until we are in a house first.

1. How much time do I need to commit to working with Pampered Chef?

As a stay-at-home mom, we understand that your time is limited. With Pampered Chef, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want. You can choose to host parties and events on weekends or evenings when your partner can watch the kids, or you can work on your own time by selling online. The amount of time you commit to your Pampered Chef business is up to you.

2. Can I really make a significant amount of money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can! Many stay-at-home moms have found success with Pampered Chef. The key is to be consistent and dedicated to your business. The more parties and events you host, the more products you sell, and the more commission you earn. With a supportive team and helpful resources, you can reach your financial goals with Pampered Chef.

3. How do I balance being a mom and running a Pampered Chef business?

The beauty of Pampered Chef is that you have the flexibility to work around your family's schedule. You can choose to work during nap times or when your kids are at school. You can also involve them in your business by having them help with packaging or attending events with you. It's all about finding a balance that works for you and your family.

4. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef provide?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for its consultants. You will have a mentor to guide you through the process and access to online training materials and resources. There are also regional and national events where you can learn from top-performing consultants and network with other team members.

5. How do I get started with Pampered Chef?

Getting started with Pampered Chef is simple! You can sign up online or through a current consultant. Once you join, you will receive a starter kit with all the essential tools and products to get your business up and running. Your mentor will also provide guidance and support as you begin your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Whitehurst
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amy simpson