1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New from Missouri

1. I just joined today and I can't wait to see what this site is all about. Another consultant told me about this site and I'm so excited for all the tips and useful information here. I also found the Tasty Tidbits web site and I can't wait to use it!!!!

I've been away from PC for close to a year now due to hubby deploying and other things. I can't wait to jump back in and enjoy everything PC has to offer.

I also hope to meet some new friends and learn a lot here.

~Heather:balloon:

Sep 18, 2009
  2. 1234blessed

1234blessed Novice Member

Congrats! Take advantage of your first 30 days & earn as many PC $ as you can! Then earn more til your 90 days! They are awesome:D
    Hope things go great for you this time!:thumbup:

Sep 18, 2009
  3. Thanks!!!! The great thing is my sister will be signing up next month once I get started again. Plus I'm having my grand opening on the 6th and the 10th and so far I have 3 coming on the 6th and a booking.

My hubby is excited as well for me because he just got a promotion and I think the good news is rubbing off on both of us. :D

~Heather

Sep 18, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sep 18, 2009
Have something to add?