• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Expect From My New Pampered Chef Business in Central Illinois?

In summary, as a new consultant with Pampered Chef in Central Illinois, you can expect ample support and training, including a mentor, online resources, and ongoing support from the company and your team. The start-up costs typically range from $109-$249 and the amount of time you dedicate to your business is up to personal goals. While you can sell products online, the company encourages in-person parties and events. The benefits of being a consultant in Central Illinois include earning income, building relationships, and access to discounts and incentives.
TFChef
Hi Everyone!
I'm Ann. I signed up last Friday and received my kit Tuesday. I'm sooo excited to be starting my new business (and overwhelmed :)) We're a homeschooling family with four children. I think the opportunity to share this experience with them is gonna be awesome!I love love love to cook as does my oldest daughter (she's 8). I spend the better part of my waking hours in the kitchen trying to prepare nutritious meals/snacks for my family. I know that a big selling point of PC is spending as little time in the kitchen as possible but my goal(passion)in my new business is to help families easily prepare nutritious meals from whole foods with PC's awesome kitchen tools.
We moved from Indianapolis to Monticello Illinois last September. I hope this isn't too much info;) It's truly a pleasure to be a member of this community!!

Ann McDavitt

Welcome to PC and this site we are always there to help

Welcome, Ann!We can always use another Ann around here. :D

Welcome Ann!

Welcome, welcome!!!:D

Hi Ann! We are a homeschooling family, too - with just an only though. And he loves to help me. I got my hands on a discontinued child's red PC apron and white chef's hat and he tags along to some of my shows, dons his apron and helps. He almost runs people over at the door to hand them a catalog :rolleyes:

I also met several homeschoolers at National Conference last month. This is a great business to work around school and kids! Glad you're here!

Howdy Ann!

Welcome to our nutty corner of the internet!

Hi, Ann. Welcome. Don't hesitate to ask questions. There are years of experience represented here. Plus, if you're wondering, you can bet that others are wondering, too.

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome! This is a great place to get a lot of valuable information for your business. A great place to vent too!!! LOL!

Welcome! I'm also from Central IL...East PEoria. This is a great place!

Welcome Ann!Welcome and you'll really enjoy this addictive site!!!

Many GREAT ideas here;

Liz

chefann said:
Welcome, Ann!

We can always use another Ann around here. :D

Yes, TFChef - WELCOME!

Now, for all of you named Ann - What in the world are you doing? Are you all out there recruiting "Ann"s and "Anne"s to join CS???? How is the world did we end up with so many of you????

Is it our fault we have a great name?

No, actually it would be your parents' fault.

Hi Ann, WelcomeI am from Decatur, not far from you, and I have fond memories of hiking at Allerton Park. Hubby and I are planning a day trip there this Fall.

Welcome Ann! You will get a wealth of information here.

Welcome Ann...and congratulations on starting your new business!

It will be great to get your family involved with you!

If you ever need anything...just ask...there are TONS of helpful people on here!

Yeehaw! Another ANN! WELCOME! :)

1. What kind of support and training can I expect from Pampered Chef?

As a new consultant with Pampered Chef in Central Illinois, you can expect to receive ample support and training from the company. This includes a mentor who will guide you through the initial steps of setting up your business, as well as ongoing support and training from your team and the company. You will also have access to online resources and training tools to help you grow your business and develop your skills as a consultant.

2. What are the start-up costs for a Pampered Chef business in Central Illinois?

The start-up costs for a Pampered Chef business in Central Illinois may vary, but typically include the cost of the starter kit, which ranges from $109-$249. This kit includes products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started. There may also be additional fees for training events or optional business tools.

3. How much time should I expect to dedicate to my Pampered Chef business?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business is up to you and your personal goals. Many consultants find success by working part-time hours, while others dedicate more time and effort to grow their business. It is recommended to set aside a few hours each week to work on your business, including booking and hosting parties, following up with customers, and learning new skills.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, it is important to note that the company encourages consultants to prioritize in-person parties and events, as they are a key aspect of the business and allow for a more personal and interactive experience for customers. Online sales should supplement, not replace, in-person sales efforts.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in Central Illinois?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Central Illinois, you will have the opportunity to earn income, build relationships, and make a difference in the lives of others. You will also have access to exclusive discounts and promotions on products, as well as the chance to earn free products and trips through various incentives. Additionally, you will have the support of a strong community of consultants who share your passion for cooking and helping families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Klc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Kara Eaton