• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Element Discovered: Governmentium

No, I didn't make it up. It's been passed around by e-mail and I heard it read on Dave Ramsey's show. It is on wikipedia and other sites too.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
A major research institution (MRI) has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest chemical element yet known to science. The new element has been tentatively named Governmentium. Governmentium has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of governmentium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would normally take less than a second. Governmentium has a normal half-life of three years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause some morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to speculate that governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

You are such a nerd.:p

ChefBeckyD said:
You are such a nerd.:p

Nope, I'm a geek! :p

This is hilarious. Thanks for my morning Guffaw.

janetupnorth said:
Nope, I'm a geek! :p

You bite the heads off live chickens?

:D

Nanisu said:
This is hilarious. Thanks for my morning Guffaw.

I love the word "guffaw".....it's just not used enough anymore.:D

chefann said:
You bite the heads off live chickens?

:D

Nope snakes...

I fit the other definitions, not #1. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
I love the word "guffaw".....it's just not used enough anymore.:D

Yes, a very descriptive strong word...language it to wimpy or vulgar somedays...

ROFLOL that is funny!!!! Thanks I think I will email it to my husband.

That's great! I'll be sharing that one.

Love it!!! What a great way to start the morning!!!

Linda C

Thanks for the laugh. I e-mailed it to my husband and his friends.

I e-mailed this to many people, too, but where did you get this. Did you make this up? If you did then you are a geek/nerd, whatever. :)

JAE said:
I e-mailed this to many people, too, but where did you get this. Did you make this up? If you did then you are a geek/nerd, whatever. :)

No, I didn't make it up. It's been passed around by e-mail and I heard it read on Dave Ramsey's show. It is on wikipedia and other sites too.

I don't have time to make it up... ;) ...although I've made up some interesting things...

Related to New Element Discovered: Governmentium

1. What is Governmentium?

Governmentium is a hypothetical chemical element that is often used as a satirical or humorous concept in political discussions. It does not actually exist as a real element on the periodic table.

2. How was Governmentium discovered?

Governmentium was not actually discovered, as it is a fictional element used to represent the perceived inefficiency and bureaucracy of government systems.

3. What are the properties of Governmentium?

The properties of Governmentium are often described as being heavy, inert, and resistant to change. It is also said to have a high tendency to expand and consume resources.

4. How is Governmentium related to Pampered Chef?

There is no direct relation between Governmentium and Pampered Chef, as Pampered Chef is a company that sells kitchen and cooking products, while Governmentium is a fictional concept.

5. Can Governmentium be used in cooking or food preparation?

No, Governmentium cannot be used in cooking or food preparation as it is not a real element and has no practical applications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back