• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Newsletter: Get Ready for Atlantis with Linda's Fantastic Content!

P
Pampered Laura
Just wondering if you have your awesome-est fantastic-est newsletter available for May yet? I'd like to send it out before I leave for Atlantis! :D

I wish I was ready! I'm way behind this month. Thanks for the compliment.

Take the month off!Hi Linda!

I sent you an email a week ago asking if you were doing the newsletter. You said you were busy and I totally understand. So guess what? I got off my duff and redid someone elses. Sorry:eek: I just love the bigger layouts you all have:) Anyway! Here is what I came up with. After that I was so juiced I did my HWC flyers and posted them on the HWC thread under Theme Shows.

So THANK YOU! for being busy and getting me off my duff! If this didn't happen I wouldn't have had the fire and three orders under my belt!

I hope you like it!

Rebecca

p.s. I included my flyers. I hope they help you like you have helped me:)

Attachments

• April 2007 Newsletter.doc
    470.5 KB · Views: 345
  • HWC Benefits Flyers 2007.doc
    1 MB · Views: 489
  • HWC 2007.doc
    152.5 KB · Views: 380
  • HWC Store Flyers.doc
    874.5 KB · Views: 580
Rebecca, your newsletter is awesome. You did a really great job :)

What is the May newsletter about?

The May newsletter is all about getting ready for an exciting trip to Atlantis! It will feature fantastic content from Linda to help you prepare for your trip.

When will the May newsletter be available?

The May newsletter will be available for you to send out before you leave for Atlantis. Keep an eye out for it in your inbox!

Who is Linda and what kind of content can we expect from her?

Linda is a featured contributor in the May newsletter. She will be providing fantastic content related to Atlantis, such as tips for packing, must-visit attractions, and more!

How can I make sure I receive the May newsletter?

To ensure you receive the May newsletter, make sure you are subscribed to our mailing list and check your email settings to ensure our emails are not going to your spam folder.

Can I share the May newsletter with others?

Yes, of course! We encourage you to share the May newsletter with anyone who may be interested in reading it. Just make sure to give credit to Linda and our newsletter in your sharing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Intrepid_Chef