• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Developing Maturity and Security: Insights from a Christian Motivator

In summary, the conversation focused on the concepts of maturity and security, particularly in relation to Christianity. The group discussed how maturity is a continuous process and not a destination, and how it is important to have a secure mindset in order to handle challenges and problems. They also touched on the misconception that maturity comes with age, and how it is a conscious and conscientious path to follow. The group expressed gratitude for the article shared by Rae and discussed their own areas of growth and progress in maturity.
raebates
Staff member
I'm still wading through the massive amount of emails waiting for me when I returned from NC. This one really struck a cord with me. I receive a weekly thought from www.breakfastwithfred.com. Fred Smith is a Christian motivator. He's great. In light of some of the important things I took away from NC, I love the timing of this article.

Maturity and Security

A secure person sees everything as a challenge; an insecure person sees everything as a threat.

Maturity is not a destination. Holding the course is the purpose of Christian discipline. What is that course? Perfection in Christ. Even though we will never attain it, we hold the direction and move toward the goal. Those who claim it as their earthly destination will fail and will prove their immaturity. Perfection is in their minds, but we know true perfection is only having the mind of Christ.

Maturity has no timetable, no completed process, no numbered steps. But the secure understand there is a process and can relax in knowing they are closer than when they first believed.

Insecure people become dramatic about their problems. They subconsciously want to have problems too large for themselves so they won't be held accountable for their solution. They can't be blamed for what is beyond them. Security allows problems to be recognized as manageable. Secure people take ownership of their problems.

There is real satisfaction in maturity: fewer mistakes need correction, fewer relational fences need mending; and most of all, many more right actions are taken that reap great benefits.

Maturity is certainly not synonymous with old age. Too many of us mistakenly assume that aging and maturity are on parallel courses. Look around you - there are as many immature, insecure, selfish, narrow-minded old folks as there are self-centered adolescents. They will never ripen, they will just age and rot.

Maturity is a secure path we choose consciously and follow conscientiously.

This week carefully consider: 1) What are my areas of security and maturity? 2) What areas trouble me with their lack of progress? 3) How can I set an example at work, at church, at home of emotional and spiritual maturity?

Thanks so much for sharing this! Great Monday morning motivation!!

I'm going to save that, Rae. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Rae...

Although, I must have babies on the brain today (oh yeah, Debbie was scheduled for an induction this morning... THAT must be why I'm thinking babies) and I keep seeing "Maternity", not "Maturity". Oh well!

Wow, Rae - thanks! I'm going to check out his website right now :)

Thanks for that! It's so true! I can't tell you how many immature grown adults that I know or have met.

Rae~

Thank you for sharing! I am passing this along to some of my family and friends- and I will go check out his website!

BTW- on a side note: driving home the 4 of us (My Director, her "sister" Director,
...is that what you call her? She came up and promoted from under my Director....
one of her consultants and me had a very emotional and stirring conversation about being Christian and what that means and where we are all on that "path" Oh my goodness, the last THREE HOURS of the trip felt like they flew by in 15 minutes!

All I have to say is this: God is good.

Thanks again for passing this on to all of us!
Love ya!
:D

KellyTheChef said:
Rae~

Thank you for sharing! I am passing this along to some of my family and friends- and I will go check out his website!

BTW- on a side note: driving home the 4 of us (My Director, her "sister" Director,
...is that what you call her? She came up and promoted from under my Director....
one of her consultants and me had a very emotional and stirring conversation about being Christian and what that means and where we are all on that "path" Oh my goodness, the last THREE HOURS of the trip felt like they flew by in 15 minutes!

Love ya!

All I have to say Kelly is I missed meeting you!!!! How did we not cross paths????

janetupnorth said:
All I have to say Kelly is I missed meeting you!!!! How did we not cross paths????
Janet~

I was bummed that I wasn't able to meet more of you all!
We always have next conference!!

:)

Rae,

Thank you for sharing such a powerful, humbling, and inspiring article.

leggy

KellyTheChef said:
Rae~

Love ya!
You would have LOVED what one achiever in Wave one said! She was asked on stage to what she attributed her success. She shouted out, "God is good!" Her group yelled back from the audience, "All the time!" Then she said, "All the time." and they shouted back, "God is good!"

I'm glad this is something that's speaking to so many people. Fred's website is a great place to find those things that make you really look at your life and make decisions about where you want to be.You're right, Ann. I would have loved that.

Hey, Rae! Nice to see you posting again. I miss you!

I miss you, too, Brandie. The good news is that I make it down to Indy fairly frequently. Maybe we can meet up sometime soon and catch up a bit.

What does "maturity" mean in terms of Pampered Chef products?

Maturity refers to the level of ripeness or readiness of a product. In the case of Pampered Chef, it typically refers to the level of ripeness of fruits and vegetables used in our products.

How does Pampered Chef ensure the security of its products?

Pampered Chef takes security very seriously and has implemented strict measures to ensure the safety of our products. Our ingredients and materials are carefully sourced and tested, and our facilities undergo regular inspections to maintain high standards of hygiene and safety.

What precautions should be taken when using Pampered Chef products?

As with any cooking or food preparation, it is important to follow proper handling and storage instructions to ensure the safety and quality of our products. This includes washing produce thoroughly before use and storing products in a cool, dry place.

Are Pampered Chef products suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a wide range of products that cater to various dietary restrictions and preferences, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Our products also come with detailed ingredient information to help customers make informed choices.

How do I know if a Pampered Chef product is expired?

We recommend checking the expiration date on the packaging or labeling of our products. If the date has passed, we advise not using the product. Additionally, if you notice any unusual appearance, odor, or taste, it is best to discard the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letmepamperu13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Back