• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Received My Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope!

In summary, Susan Kauffman mentioned how impressed she was with CK's work and said she will support her in any goals she sets for herself. CK said she is excited to meet all the players and see how things are done up in Lake Placid.
ChefCKHall
Red folio with white PC ribbon!
Signed certificate by Jean Jonas and Marla Gottschalk
Agenda
They will have a greeter waiting for me at airport
Staying at the Westin on Michigan Ave.
Dinner Monday at Cafe Ba Ba Reeba
Dinner Tuesday at Hugo's Frog Bar and Fish House

SO EXCITED FOR YOU, CK!!! You're awesome!!!!

You are going to have a fantastic time!! Congrats!

WOW, I was just reading your siggy and I am TOTALLY AMAZED. You deserve every minute of this.

Wohooo Congratulations!!!

lesliec said:
WOW, I was just reading your siggy and I am TOTALLY AMAZED. You deserve every minute of this.

How many recruits do you have now? And why isn't THAT info in your signature? :)

blushes.....8 going on 9......

Congratulations! You rock girl!

I was on a conference call with Susan Kauffman the other day and she was bragging all over you...

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations! You rock girl!

I was on a conference call with Susan Kauffman the other day and she was bragging all over you...

ME? Who is Susan Kauffman....wow....feeling some luv on my end! Still kinda new and not sure who everyone is.....

;)You go girl! What an inspiration to the rest of us!

That is so cool!

CK, I was so excited to read the email about you! I was disoriented for a minute "--wait? am I on CS or in my email???"So happy they are doing it up right with a great presentation, a greeter, and all that stuff. Have a blast!!

Congratulations, that is so wonderful! I saw the email from HO, too. Hope to see you on stage next summer!

ChefCKHall said:
ME? Who is Susan Kauffman....wow....feeling some luv on my end! Still kinda new and not sure who everyone is.....

I googled her...she's an NED...

ChefCKHall said:
blushes.....8 going on 9......

hehehehehe...so darn CLOSE!!!! You're :sing:AWESOME:sing: (hear the sing-song in my voice?)

I know right! Some want to just enjoy PC, some are really hoping to really make it a biz! That is the joy of PC that I share, you make it yours! (and you never know who will get bit by the bug...I certainly did!) They will have my full out support on whatever goal they set for themselves. I know some will break out of the gate! My goal was to be director by end of year....we'll see. I would love to walk the stage! Just so blessed!

ChefCKHall said:

oops - I had you confused with Anastasia - the girl in Japan....sorry about that!

Susan is a National Exec

That's okay....I get it all the time....Japan...New Mexico....they are so much alike! LOL

Congratulations. Enjoy all the rewards!!!

Related to Just Received My Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope!

1. What is the Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope?

The Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope is a special package that contains a selection of pampering and cooking products from Pampered Chef. It is sent to select customers as a thank you for their continued support.

2. How do I qualify to receive the Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope?

The Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope is sent to customers who have made a certain amount of purchases or have hosted a Pampered Chef party. If you are a loyal customer, you may receive the envelope as a surprise gift!

3. What products can I expect to receive in the Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope?

The products in the Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope vary and are hand-selected by our team. However, you can expect to receive a mix of our popular pampering and cooking products, such as kitchen gadgets, utensils, and skincare items.

4. Can I exchange or return any products from the Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope?

The products in the Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope cannot be exchanged or returned. However, if you have received a product that is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How often do customers receive the Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope?

The Fedex Shopping Spree Envelope is sent out periodically throughout the year to show our appreciation for our loyal customers. Keep an eye on your mailbox for this special surprise!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca
Back