• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Attend the Conference Despite Wanting It So Badly?

In summary, "It's Absolutely Killing Me..." is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that is made with a mix of herbs and spices, including garlic, onion, and red bell pepper. It can be used in various ways, such as a rub for meats or as a flavor enhancer in dips and sauces. It is gluten-free and free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions. Though not available for bulk purchase, multiple jars can be bought at a discounted price through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. There are many recipe ideas for using this seasoning, including as a seasoning for grilled chicken, mixing it into hummus, or sprinkling it on avocado toast.
linojackie
that I am not going to conference! I really want to go and have no excuse not to except that my hubby is sooooooo NOT on board with it. Even if a miracle occurred and $500 fell in my lap, I don't know if I can make it work on such short notice (little ones, hotel room, etc). My director even offered to advance me the money for my plane ticket and I could pay her back in payments and my hubby vetoed it. Can somebody give me some words of comfort to ease my aching heart? :cry:

I don't really have any words of comfort because I'm in your same boat. It's agonizing knowing my team is going without me this year as I can't travel due to medical reasons/complications with this pregnancy. I'm constantly thinking about how much I want to be there and celebrate with everyone else in my travel group! I know how you feel girl!

That was my excuse LAST year! I am disappointed in myself because if I worked harder and focused more on my goals, not only would I be going to conference for free, but I would be walking across the stage as a new director. It's definitely time to get my priorities straight and get some organization in my business. I need a system!!!

What is "It's Absolutely Killing Me..."?

"It's Absolutely Killing Me..." is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a delicious and unique flavor to a variety of dishes. It is made with a blend of herbs and spices, including garlic, onion, and red bell pepper.

How do I use "It's Absolutely Killing Me..."?

"It's Absolutely Killing Me..." can be used in a variety of ways, depending on your personal preference. Some popular options include using it as a rub for meats, sprinkling it on roasted vegetables, or mixing it into dips or sauces for an extra kick of flavor.

Is "It's Absolutely Killing Me..." gluten-free?

Yes, "It's Absolutely Killing Me..." is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. It is also free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

Can I purchase "It's Absolutely Killing Me..." in bulk?

Unfortunately, "It's Absolutely Killing Me..." is not available for bulk purchase at this time. However, you can purchase multiple jars of the seasoning at once for a discounted price through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

What are some recipe ideas using "It's Absolutely Killing Me..."?

There are endless possibilities for using "It's Absolutely Killing Me..." in your cooking. Some popular recipes include using it as a seasoning for grilled chicken, mixing it into homemade hummus, or sprinkling it on top of avocado toast. You can also get creative and experiment with different dishes to find your favorite ways to use this flavorful seasoning blend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back