• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Breakfast Ideas for a Large Group: Turkey Cranberry Ring and More!

There's a recipe for a Garden Fresh Oven Omelet on PC's website. I've done that with some variations before, and it feeds quite a few. I know it doesn't incorporate a ring, but it's quite easy, and you should be able to prep it the night before and just pop it in the oven. As for the braid, looking at the directions, since the eggs are cooked before going into the braid, I don't see why it wouldn't be fine overnight in the refrigerator.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I did the turkey cranberry ring at my MIL's show last weekend & loved the presentation. Tonight DH & I are heading to my grandparent's camp (8 bedroom house on 172 acres built in 1999... Gram thought Y2K was going to kill us all:rolleyes:) & will be spending the night. I have volunteered to make everyone breakfast since she'll be doing the cooking. I haven't gotten an exact number of who will be there, but right now it's approximately 15. What would make for a delicious breakfast that won't be too filling so we all have room for that Turkey?! I am making monkey bread already, but I'm really looking for a savory (maybe egg & meat based) recipe that maybe incorporates the ring. Help!:eek:

Bumping... please help... i will be heading to the grocery store soon.

Ok, I found 1 in the files section called Ham & Eggs Brunch Braid. Do you think I could prepare this the night before & then pop the unbaked braid into the oven the next morning?

I've never made that so not sure about that... might worry about it getting the crescent rolls soggy. What about the ham and cheese brunch squares, I'm sure you can make those the night before and they are very good!

There's a recipe for a Garden Fresh Oven Omelet on PC's website. I've done that with some variations before, and it feeds quite a few. I know it doesn't incorporate a ring, but it's quite easy, and you should be able to prep it the night before and just pop it in the oven.

As for the braid, looking at the directions, since the eggs are cooked before going into the braid, I don't see why it wouldn't be fine overnight in the refrigerator.

When I have made braids, rings etc ahead of time, I make the filling up and then just wait to assemble it right before I pop it into the oven. Maybe you could do that?

I second the suggestion for the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. Simple to make, and sooo good! I'd much rather have a this than a ring any day!

NooraK said:
There's a recipe for a Garden Fresh Oven Omelet on PC's website. I've done that with some variations before, and it feeds quite a few. I know it doesn't incorporate a ring, but it's quite easy, and you should be able to prep it the night before and just pop it in the oven.

As for the braid, looking at the directions, since the eggs are cooked before going into the braid, I don't see why it wouldn't be fine overnight in the refrigerator.

I make this omelette all the time, sometimes at my shows I make it in the 12in skillet! I also add bacon, broccolli. As a matter of fact, I'm making it tomorrow....:D

1. What is an Iso Breakfast Ring?

An Iso Breakfast Ring is a delicious and versatile breakfast dish made with crescent roll dough, eggs, cheese, and your choice of breakfast meats and vegetables. It is baked in a ring shape and is perfect for feeding a crowd or meal prepping for breakfasts throughout the week.

2. How do I make an Iso Breakfast Ring?

To make an Iso Breakfast Ring, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, roll out a can of crescent roll dough into a large circle and place it on a greased baking sheet. In a separate bowl, mix together beaten eggs, shredded cheese, and your choice of cooked breakfast meats and vegetables. Pour the mixture onto the dough, leaving a border around the edges. Fold the edges of the dough over the filling, creating a ring shape. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the dough is golden brown and the filling is cooked through.

3. Can I customize the filling for my Iso Breakfast Ring?

Yes, you can customize the filling for your Iso Breakfast Ring to your liking. Some popular options include cooked bacon or sausage, diced ham, bell peppers, onions, spinach, and mushrooms. You can also add different types of cheese for extra flavor.

4. Can I make an Iso Breakfast Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can make an Iso Breakfast Ring ahead of time. You can assemble the ring and refrigerate it overnight, then bake it in the morning. Or, you can fully bake the ring, let it cool, and then refrigerate or freeze it. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.

5. What other meals can I make with an Iso Breakfast Ring?

An Iso Breakfast Ring is not just limited to breakfast. You can also use the same recipe to make a savory dinner ring by swapping out the breakfast ingredients for cooked chicken, vegetables, and cheese. It can also be served as an appetizer by cutting the ring into smaller slices. The possibilities are endless!

Back