• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef the Perfect Opportunity?

In summary, the amount of money you can make as a Pampered Chef Independent Kitchen Consultant varies depending on your dedication, experience, and sales skills. Some consultants make a few hundred dollars a month while others make a full-time income. The time investment needed to achieve your desired income also varies, with some consultants working a few hours a week and others working full-time. While there may be other consultants in your area, there is always room for more as Pampered Chef has a wide range of products and a large customer base. The best way to get all your questions answered before signing up is to reach out to a current consultant or attend a party or event. Whether or not Pampered Chef is the perfect opportunity for you depends on your individual
hapyfsh
I just joined here to research becoming an Idependent Kitchen Consultant. But I have so many questions. How much money can I really make? How much time will I have to invest to make the income that I am used to? Is my area oversaturated with PC consultants already? How do I get all these questions answered before I sign up? :confused:

Thanks for any info you can provide,

Joy

Last edited:
Joy, I would be more than happy to answer your questions. Feel free to email me if you'd like and I'll help you weigh the pros and cons. I can tell you that I'm very pleasantly surprised that I'm earning a very nice commission check which is a great addition to my family's income. My husband is even more thrilled! I have a masters degree in counseling and I was able (I'm in the process of) quitting my PT job because this pays as much, if not MORE, than that job!!! I can make more at my average kitchen show (with an over-estimate of four hours spent total) than at an 8 hour shift at my job. I never expected that result when I got into this!

I will say that you get out of it what you put into it. not that it's hard, but there are times you need to get on the phone and connect with customers to form relationships with them. This helps with customer service, but I've seen it help with getting future bookings, as well. I love the customer service aspect of this job....not just from a consultant point of view, but our home office is incredible in terms of customer service too. That makes it soooo easy to do our jobs!! Our host program is phenomenal, so that puts us ahead of the rest I feel.

I stress to people not to put too much $$$ into this when you start. You really want to get a feel if this is what you want to do long term. I know some people do, but I know some people don't and they're just as successful. Obviously, building your own team of people and becoming a director nets you more income, but it's not required to do that. You work your business as you want. I never got into this to recruit people, but I've really started to ENJOY sharing PC with people because I've seen what a HUGE difference this has made in my life and I love helping others build their own businesses. I can tell you that I went from an extremely shy "non cooker" :) to someone who loves the kitchen show experience and I can now cook!

I'd love to talk with you more about this, so feel free to shoot me an email or a private message! I will help you look at things honestly. :D Take care!

just my two cencehey...i love this business...it's one of the cheapest ones to get into and you don't have to put a lot of money into...last saturday i did one show and made over $300.00....friday is my last day at a full time job....i am going to be with pc fulltime...just wanted to let you know what i thought

Joy,
I just wanted to let you in on my story. I bartend on one day a week. It's my Saturdays. I have been doing that for 10 years and I average in an 8 1/2 hour shift there $15-$20 an hour. I always thought that was great money....I just joined PC in December and I will let you know that about two weeks ago, I made $42.66 an hour betwen two shows! I did not want to quit my Saturday bartending job at first but now, I'm giving myself until June (which is camping season!) then I will do this full time......but I will be able to go camping whenever I want or use the Saturday for a PC party! I am so looking forward to just doing this. I have 4 children and three of them are involved in extra curricular activities. This job is the best! I buy alot of my host gifts and folders and things from dollar stores for the business. It's not a business that you have to put millions of dollars into to start up....it's what you make it. I spend here and there on it but if you read things on this site, you will come up with sooooo many great ideas of your own or just get ideas from others. The most money that I spend to be honest with you is at office max which you can get a discount card from them on the consultant's corner. Guess what I am copying???? Things and ideas from these sites! Recipes, games, etc! I make my own flyers as well but the ideas and support from this company are great! You can see how well they treat the hosts of their parties.....being a consultant is the best! I swear it's Christmas at my house every month with all of the incentives they offer! My first month, I never knew that I earned spring product......I was sooooo exctied and it only makes you want to work harder for more things! Just a few thoughts to pass onto you from me. I wish you the very best!
Take care,
Erica :)

Oh yes and by the way, I hesitated for over a year.....I could kick myself in the butt if I would have known what I know now! I could have taken my hubbie on a trip by now or became a Driector by now! I have already recruited someone and am only in my second month! I LOVE THIS JOB!

You make as much as you want. If you're willing to work it then you'll make good money.
And it's not even hard and it's FUN! What more can you ask for!

I'm doing this on weekends only right now cause I run 2 other businesses. I'm making an average of $36 an hour with PC right now. I'm quitting my full time business as of June to work PC and my other business full time. I know I can bring in with PC as much as I bring in now with the business I plan on quitting.

You get out of it what you put in.

I like what I do but PC is such a great company and it sells itself so no more lifting like I do at my current job. It's only once a week but it kills me the next day! Just glad that I made the decision to do this and my husband is soooo supportive of it and helps out where he can.....he hands out catalogs at his work for me. What a guy!

How much money can I really make?

The amount of money you can make as a Pampered Chef Independent Kitchen Consultant varies depending on your level of dedication, experience, and sales skills. Some consultants make a few hundred dollars a month, while others make a full-time income. It ultimately depends on your efforts and the effort you put into building your business.

How much time will I have to invest to make the income that I am used to?

The amount of time you will need to invest in your Pampered Chef business to make the income you are used to also varies. Some consultants are able to achieve their desired income by working a few hours a week, while others put in full-time hours. It depends on your goals and how much you are willing to put into your business.

Is my area oversaturated with PC consultants already?

This is a common concern for many potential Pampered Chef consultants. While there may be other consultants in your area, keep in mind that there is always room for more. Pampered Chef has a wide range of products and a large customer base, so there are always new opportunities to reach out to potential customers and grow your business.

How do I get all these questions answered before I sign up?

The best way to get all your questions answered before signing up is to reach out to a current Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with firsthand insight and answer any specific questions you may have. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to get a better understanding of the business and its potential.

Is Pampered Chef the Perfect Opportunity?

Whether or not Pampered Chef is the perfect opportunity for you depends on your individual goals, interests, and skills. It can be a great opportunity for those looking to start their own business and have a passion for cooking and kitchen products. However, it's important to do your research and talk to current consultants before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookin' Momma