• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Jonathan Winters' Quote the Perfect Tattoo for Embracing Persistence?

In summary, Jonathan Winters once said, "I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it." This quote perfectly aligns with the Go for NO! strategy, as it encourages taking action and not waiting for success to come to you. Winters was a beloved comedian and actor, known for his role in the TV show Mork and Mindy. As a Pampered Chef consultant, this quote serves as a reminder to keep going and not be discouraged by rejection, as success can come in many forms.
raebates
Staff member
I think it might be this quote from Jonathan Winters:

"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it."

For you youngsters, Jonathan Winters was an amazing comedian and character actor. If you remember the old TV show Mork and Mindy, Jonathan Winters was the older man who played their child.

I think his quote goes beautifully with the Go for NO! strategy.

I absolutely adore Jonathan Winters! One of the funniest comedians/actors I've ever seen!Great quote - thanks for sharing!

That could not be more appropriate Rae! I think the way my "luck" ran for the last 10 years in PC and the last, OMG, 40 years of my life, I have always had some sort of job and a good Pampered Chef business. Not great but good. But with not being able to find a job and hearing so many NOs in my personal life that way, I've let it into my PC life as well. This saying reminds me that there are many forms of success and it does not necessarily need to be focused on the full of my life, but maybe just on one aspect of it. For me it needs to be the one "job" I do have. I really need to learn to love the word NO! Thanks Rae for the reminder!

Last edited:
This is great.
I keep running the "some will, some won't, so what, SOMEONE'S WAITING" thing through my head and it is so motivating.

Hello there! I absolutely agree with you that Jonathan Winters was an incredible talent and his quote definitely resonates with the Go for NO! strategy. It's all about taking action and not waiting for success to come to us, but rather going after it with determination and persistence. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have definitely experienced the power of this mindset in my business. Thank you for sharing this insightful quote!

Related to Is Jonathan Winters' Quote the Perfect Tattoo for Embracing Persistence?

1. Can I get a tattoo if I work for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can get a tattoo while working for Pampered Chef. Our company does not have any specific policies regarding tattoos, so it is up to the individual employee to decide whether or not to get one.

2. Will having a visible tattoo affect my job at Pampered Chef?

No, having a visible tattoo will not affect your job at Pampered Chef. We value diversity and uniqueness among our employees and do not discriminate based on appearance or personal choices.

3. Do I need to cover up my tattoo at work?

No, you do not need to cover up your tattoo at work. We have a casual dress code at Pampered Chef and do not require our employees to cover up tattoos.

4. Can I get a tattoo of the Pampered Chef logo?

While we appreciate the enthusiasm, we do not encourage employees to get tattoos of our company logo. However, it is ultimately up to the individual's personal choice.

5. What if I change my mind about my tattoo after getting it?

If you change your mind about your tattoo after getting it, it is your responsibility to cover it up at work. We do not have any policies regarding tattoos, but we do ask that employees maintain a professional appearance while representing Pampered Chef.

Back