• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Transform Pillsbury Pie Crusts with Nutella and Sprinkles?

In summary, some creative ways to use the Sweet Sprinkles include adding them to desserts, mixing them into breakfast foods, using them as toppings for yogurt or smoothie bowls, sprinkling them on popcorn, and incorporating them into homemade granola or trail mix for a sweet treat.
BettieC
Gold Member
Ok, I totally stole the basis of the recipe from Pillsbury :D

Preheat Oven 425

1 15oz box of Pillsbury Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box.

about 2 Tbsp of Nutella
Mocha Hazelnut sprinkle

Unroll 1 crust, spread nutella evenly over crust, sprinkle with MH Sprinkle
Top with other crust, press together to seal.

Cut into approx 24 strips. Cut middle 20 strips in half. The 4 outer ones will be short enough. Twist each strip 4-5 times then place on cookie sheet 1 in apart bake for 9-11 minutes.

The variations are endless.
You can use creamcheese & any of the sprinkles

OR make it savory

The real recipe used garlic & herb cream cheese, rosemary & asiago cheese.

sounds delicious and easy -- I want to try it on a stone, for sure.

That's what I did mine on :)

They were VERY easy

This sounds sooo yummy!

Hi there! I love that you found inspiration from a Pillsbury recipe and made it your own! As a pampered chef consultant, I highly recommend using our pastry roller to easily soften and roll out the pie crusts. And for added convenience, our silicone baking mat is perfect for keeping the twists from sticking to the cookie sheet. And don't forget to use our adjustable measuring spoons for the perfect amount of Nutella and Mocha Hazelnut sprinkle. The variations you mentioned sound delicious, I can't wait to try them! Happy cooking!

What are some creative ways to use the Sweet Sprinkles?

1. Add a fun touch to your favorite desserts by sprinkling them on top of cakes, cupcakes, cookies, or ice cream.

2. Mix them into pancake or waffle batter for a colorful and delicious breakfast treat.

3. Use them as a colorful and flavorful topping for yogurt, oatmeal, or smoothie bowls.

4. Sprinkle them on top of popcorn for a sweet and savory snack.

5. Add them to homemade granola or trail mix for an extra burst of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
Shawnna