• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rejoin the PC Community?

In summary, "Ready to Rejoin the PC Community" is a program for former Pampered Chef consultants interested in rejoining the company. Eligible individuals can sign up by contacting customer service or their former consultant. Rejoining offers benefits such as access to training and support resources, the potential to earn income, and the opportunity to connect with other consultants and participate in events.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I have not been on this forum in I do not know how long!! But after a very long break from PC I have decided that it is time to come back to a product that I love and feel pasisonate about. My name is Leah and I am from the beautiful green state of Oregon!!! ( BOY that sounded like an AA intro if I have ever heard one) :rolleyes:

I am re signing up for PC today as a matter of fact!! I decided to re introduce myself this morning.

Leah

Re: New?Welcome back =)

Re: New?Welcome back, Leah!

Re: New?Welcome back!!

Re: New?Welcome back and I applaud your decision

Re: New?Thanks It was a very long and heart felt decision!!! But it seems to be the right one!!!

Re: New?Girl!!!! Welcome back! I have thought of you often and wondered where you were and how you were doing! I thought about you at conference this past summer too - was kinda reminiscing about my first conference when I met all the cheffers and how much fun that was. I'm so glad you are back! I hope your business is booming and I'm looking forward to chatting with you again.

1. What is "Ready to Rejoin the PC Community"?

"Ready to Rejoin the PC Community" is a program designed for former Pampered Chef consultants who left the company and are interested in rejoining. It offers a simplified enrollment process and support for getting back into the business.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for the "Ready to Rejoin" program?

If you were previously a Pampered Chef consultant and left the company in good standing, you are eligible for the program. You can also reach out to our customer service team to confirm your eligibility.

3. What are the benefits of rejoining the PC community?

Rejoining the PC community offers many benefits, including the opportunity to continue sharing and selling high-quality kitchen products, access to our training and support resources, and the potential to earn income through commissions and bonuses.

4. How do I sign up for "Ready to Rejoin"?

You can sign up for the "Ready to Rejoin" program by contacting our customer service team or reaching out to your former PC consultant. They will guide you through the enrollment process and provide you with all the necessary information.

5. What happens after I rejoin the PC community?

After you rejoin the PC community, you will have access to our consultant resources and training materials. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and participate in events and promotions. Additionally, you will have the chance to earn income through product sales and building your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping