• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Overcome a Slump with Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, to overcome a slump in your Pampered Chef business, evaluate your business practices and consider attending team meetings or training events for motivation. For a slump in shows, try thinking creatively and offering incentives. If you are in a general slump, identify the root cause and take necessary steps to address it. To support a fellow consultant in a slump, offer encouragement and share your experiences. It can be challenging, but remember that you are not alone and can overcome slumps together.
ChefAlicia
Gold Member
Any suggestions on what any of you do when you are in a slump with shows and just in a slump in general. I have been in a slump and have a PC friend who is also. Very difficult to help lift up a fellow PC friend when you are feeling the same way.

Here is my advice...

1) Go to conference, there is nothing like it to give you that boost and get you out of your slump.

2) Get on the phone and call everyone you can think of to ask for bookings, go back to your list of 100.

3) Talk to everyone you can about PC, from the person who checks you out at the grocery store to your dentist...everyone.

4) Come here and vent...it always helps, we are here to listen and help as much as we can.

5) Think positively, find a way to make lemonade from the lemons you might have right now.

These are the things that have helped me...I hope that you don't feel like this for much longer because I know it's a real downer!

Andrea couldn't have said it any better:D Definately, if you're in a slump now, do everything you can to make it to conference. You leave there on such a high, your business will take off once you get home! Just don't give up--everyone loves PC, and just make sure you're smiling when you're calling people to get bookings & sales. When you're excited it's contagious!

here is a link to the 118 ways to get bookigs document

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=575

Maybe you two can work on these together, kind of help pull each other out of the slumps

I also read something about tailgating; what this means is you set up on a busy corner and advertise your PC business, the lady who tried it get 2 bookings, 2 orders, and 2 recruit leads.

I hope this helps.

Hi all
This is going to sound really mad but as I was reading one of the threads here a few days ago, somebody had a great quote at the end of their thread. It was about teabags!!! Anyone help me out with the quote, i thought it was great and i want to share it with my team.
Many thanks in advance

Jo

tea bag sayingsJo here is what I had in my files. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Attachments

• littleteabagtoplabels.doc
    33 KB · Views: 575
  • littleteabagtops.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 415
Are you talking about:

Women are like tea bags, you don't know how strong they are untill they get in hot water? (something like that anyway)

1. How do I overcome a slump with my Pampered Chef business?

Overcoming a slump in your Pampered Chef business can be challenging, but there are a few things you can do to get back on track. First, take a step back and evaluate your business. Are you consistently promoting and marketing your business? Are you reaching out to potential hosts and customers? If not, start implementing these strategies to increase your business. Additionally, consider attending team meetings or training events to get motivated and inspired by other successful consultants. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your upline or fellow consultants.

2. Any suggestions on what to do when you are in a slump with shows?

If you are in a slump with shows, try to think outside of the box and come up with creative ideas to book more shows. This could include offering themed parties, hosting online parties, or reaching out to past hosts for a potential rebooking. You can also try offering incentives or discounts to potential hosts to entice them to book a show with you. Don't be afraid to try new things and be persistent in your efforts.

3. How can I get out of a general slump in my Pampered Chef business?

If you are feeling discouraged or unmotivated in your Pampered Chef business, it's important to identify the root cause of your slump. Are you feeling burnt out or overwhelmed? Are you experiencing personal issues that are affecting your business? Once you identify the cause, you can take steps to address it. This could include taking a break to recharge, seeking support from your team, or setting new goals for yourself.

4. How can I support a fellow Pampered Chef friend who is also in a slump?

If you have a fellow Pampered Chef friend who is also struggling, the best thing you can do is offer your support and encouragement. Let them know that you understand what they are going through and offer to be a listening ear or provide any assistance they may need. Share your own experiences with overcoming slumps and offer any tips or advice that may have worked for you. Sometimes just knowing that someone is there for you can make all the difference.

5. Is it difficult to help lift up a fellow Pampered Chef friend when you are feeling the same way?

It can be challenging to lift up a fellow Pampered Chef friend when you are also struggling, but it's important to remember that you are not alone. Lean on each other for support and motivation. Share your successes and celebrate each other's victories. Remember that together, you can overcome any slumps and achieve success in your Pampered Chef businesses. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support when you need it, and be there to offer the same to your fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm