• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a New PC Consultant Expand Their Business Beyond Friends and Family?

In summary, the person has been a Pampered Chef consultant since December 2007 and recently earned $100 in PC Dollars. They joined Pampered Chef because they love the products and the opportunity to work from home. They balance being a consultant and a stay-at-home mom by scheduling shows and parties around their daughter's schedule and involving her in cooking demonstrations. To continue growing their business, they recommend reaching out to new networks, using social media, hosting online parties, and being creative with marketing strategies.
oliviasmommy07
Hi everyone! My name is Jenny Evans and I have been a PC consultant since the very end of December 2007. I just became qualified this month and earned my $100 in PC Dollars! YEA! I found this website when I was googling pampered chef pictures for my business cards. What an awesome place this is! I am just going to be reading all I can at first. Just wanted to introduce myself in case I post. I am a stay at home mommy to Olivia who is 14 months old. My husband and I have been married 2 years and a few days now. I love love love selling Pampered Chef but have hit a stump since all my friends have hosted shows already and done what they could for me. I am looking for ANY ideas/suggestion/help etc!
Jen

Oh yeah and I am from Little Rock, Arkansas

Confused and excited...:confused: Hey Jen! So excited you found us! I was confused the first couple of times I got on this site, but have found some fun friends! I just started here a about 2 weeks ago. The Kitchen Guy wrote a great thread that helped me know what to do. It is in Chef's Lounge Hitch hikers guide to...
As far as finding new bookings, check out the great ideas out there... these gals/guys know so much about stirring up business! I just started End of November as well, and there are great fountains of knowledge here...So excited for you on starting and qualifying! Those PC dollars are so fun!!

icon_welcome.gif
Thanks for the plug, Stephanie, and you can find The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS in the Lounge. Have a great time here in our little asylum!

Welcome aboard!!!

Welcome!!! You will get so many great ideas from everyone here!

Welcome! :chef:

Welcome to the peanut gallery! :)

Welcome! This is the BEST $5.00 you'll ever spend!! :D

Kitchen Diva said:
Welcome to the peanut gallery! :)
That's on your end of the dish. The rest of us are with the mixed nuts.

Welcome Jen to PC and to Chef Success! This place is a wealth of info! I have been selling for almost 9 years and I learn something new on here all the time!!! Makes me feel like not such an old dog!! LOL!:D ;)
Don't hesitate to ask us questions..... we love to help!:love:
Good luck with your new business!:balloon: :)

Welcome!! You will find lots of helpful tips here!!

1. How long have you been a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have been a PC consultant since the end of December 2007.

2. How did you become qualified as a consultant?

I recently became qualified and earned my $100 in PC Dollars this month.

3. What made you join Pampered Chef?

I found Pampered Chef and fell in love with the products and the opportunity to work from home.

4. How do you balance being a consultant and a stay-at-home mom?

It can be challenging at times, but I try to schedule my shows and parties around my daughter's schedule and involve her in some of the cooking demonstrations.

5. How do you continue to grow your business after exhausting your friends' host shows?

I suggest reaching out to new networks, such as local community groups, schools, and organizations. Social media is also a great tool for promoting your business and connecting with potential customers. Additionally, hosting online parties and offering virtual cooking demonstrations can help expand your reach. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and get creative with your marketing strategies!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • crisbm103