• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You New to PC and Ready to Achieve Director Status?

In summary, the quickest way to achieve Director status with Pampered Chef is to meet and exceed sales goals, actively recruit and mentor new consultants, and participate in training and leadership development programs. To become a Director, you will need at least three active recruits, but it is recommended to have more. Being a stay-at-home parent does not hinder one from achieving Director status, as Pampered Chef values work-life balance. The company offers various resources such as training and mentorship programs to help consultants achieve Director status. Progress towards Director status can be tracked through the consultant's online account or the Pampered Chef mobile app.
chefcondo
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introducte myself! I have been with Pc almost a year, stay at home with my five kids and have one recruit so far! My goal is to be a director by the end of the year. I love all the info on here! Thank you so much!
Joanna Condo
Franklin,TN

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello! Youll love it here.

Welcome!! You'll find sooo much information here!!

Welcome to the CS family!! You'll be amazed with all of the information and sharing you'll find on there. Signing up on here was the best thing I could have done - for my business and my sanity :)

Welcome to CS...good luck with your PC goals for this year! This place will help keep you motivated!

Welcome, and best wishes with your new business!

Welcome to our little can o' mixed nuts! There's a lot to get a handle on around here, so read The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and enjoy your stay!And, I have to ask, or someone else will anyway. Do you live in a con...no, I just can't do it. Someone else ask her.

WELCOME! I hope you find everything and everyone here as helpful as I have.

I think we scared her away.
shock.gif

Good luck with your goals for this year!!

Ah-HA! I see she's been snooping around but hasn't posted.C'mon back, Joanna, we don't bite.Very hard.

Hi Joanna, I'm a Condo too!! By marriage....
Glad to have you here!

Hi, Joanna! Welcome to the board! I know a Condo - good group of people! :)

Welcome to the happy place....well most of the time.

PChef_ang said:
Hi Joanna, I'm a Condo too!! By marriage....
Glad to have you here!
cathyskitchen said:
Hi, Joanna! Welcome to the board! I know a Condo - good group of people! :)
Greg's going to have to create a new forum just for you guys.

Yes, we're going to have our own Condo complex.

hahaha KG, that's so funny!! WE have heard them all....as a matter of fact my DH is prime on these. When we were expecting our 3rd DD he wanted to name her Anna that way we would have alexis, mercedes "Anna" Condo...
or when we were expecting our DS he kept saying we should name him Xavier Pensive then we could call him XPensive Condo:rolleyes: . DH just said that when our DS grows up to be a BBall player his nickname will be Highrise.
And with the birth of our 4th child DH says we need to get a realtor just to manage all the Condo's ;)

I don't know that condo managers make much money but they might get free rent.

Welcome!! This place is awesome! So much wonderful info & a great bunch of people!

Welcome! :chef:

Welcome! And GOOD LUCK!!

JooooooooooAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaannnnnAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa...Where are you?Yer phone's ringin'.

Welcome Joanna! My brother and his family live in Franklin!

I think we scared her away!
shock.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think we scared her away!

shock.gif

Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last!:eek:

Hello and welcome to our crazy family here at CS!

[knock, knock]

Ummm... Mrs. Condo, can Joanna come out to play?

Just wanted to say hiI am new here and new to PC. Actually, I sign next week. I am married for almost 25 years, have three children, A girl that is 21, and two boys 19 and 13. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and hopefully learn alot. :)

Eileen

Welcome Eileen! We're here to help in anyway! Where are you from?

I am from Carlisle, PA (Central) I an about 45 minutes from the state capitol of Harrisburg.

Eileen

icon_welcome.gif
Although, you should start your own thread instead of using a recycled one from someone who hasn't come back. :)Go read The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS in the Lounge and have a great time here!

1. What is the quickest way to achieve Director status with Pampered Chef?

The quickest way to achieve Director status with Pampered Chef is to consistently meet and exceed sales goals, actively recruit and mentor new consultants, and actively participate in training and leadership development programs offered by the company.

2. How many recruits do I need to become a Director with Pampered Chef?

To become a Director with Pampered Chef, you will need to have at least three active recruits in your downline. However, it is recommended to have more than three to ensure a stable and successful team.

3. Can I still achieve Director status if I am a stay-at-home parent?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef values and supports work-life balance, and many successful Directors are stay-at-home parents. With dedication, hard work, and effective time management, achieving Director status is possible for anyone, regardless of their family responsibilities.

4. What resources are available to help me achieve Director status?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants achieve Director status, including training and development programs, mentorship opportunities, and support from the company's leadership team. Additionally, the Pampered Chef community is a great source of knowledge and support for new consultants.

5. How can I track my progress towards Director status?

Pampered Chef provides a comprehensive tracking system for consultants to monitor their sales, recruits, and progress towards Director status. This can be accessed through the consultant's online account or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Susan Metheny
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Desy Maus