• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What inspired Sara's screen name, Trekgirl?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a consultant you know and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products, business supplies, training materials, and a personal website. You can host in-home or virtual parties to showcase the products. As a consultant, you can earn commissions, discounts, and other perks, while also having the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be a part of a supportive community.
trekgirl
Gold Member
My name is Sara, and I have been with the Pampered Chef for about 2 months now. Officially, with kit and all for 1 month. I count an additional month becaue I was working with my director before that. I look forward to meeting everybody here and hope to get some great ideas as well as share some! :chef:

Hi Sara....

Welcome to PC and CS!

Welcome, Sara!

Just curious....is your screen name Trekgirl, because you ride a Trek? Or because of Star Trek?

Just wondering....'cause I'm a die-hard Trek rider. (the bike, that is....)

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business.

I guess I must come out of hiding and say Hi to you all. My name is Kim. I got my kit on March 26th, held my first "Grand Opening" show on April 1st. (today) Everything went as planned....controlled caos. LOL Not to big of a crowd or any big spenders mainly because most everyone in attendance came and spent at the party I hosted two weeks prior. Pre-pampered chef...LOL
I should close around $200 in sales but the awesome news is I booked another April show and got a maybe for in May. WOOHOO

ChefBeckyD said:
Welcome, Sara!

Just curious....is your screen name Trekgirl, because you ride a Trek? Or because of Star Trek?

Just wondering....'cause I'm a die-hard Trek rider. (the bike, that is....)

Star Trek, although you are the second person to ask me that! LOL! I ride a Specialized Dolce Triple. The 2009 charcoal\gloss white version.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. The company was founded in 1980 and is known for its innovative and convenient products that make cooking and entertaining easier.

2. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or through a consultant you know. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, and then you can start hosting parties and selling products.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. It also includes business supplies, training materials, and a personal website for your business.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host an in-home party or a virtual party. You can invite your friends and family to attend and enjoy a fun and interactive cooking demonstration while learning about the products.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free products and trips. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be a part of a supportive and passionate community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55