• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kelly, the new consultant from north eastern Ohio?

In summary, Kelly is a new consultant for Pampered Chef from north eastern Ohio who recently signed up and is excited to share her love for the products with others. She has been a consultant for about two weeks and has already had two successful catalog shows, with her first cooking show coming up. Kelly loves her community and is looking forward to introducing Pampered Chef products to her friends and neighbors. Although she is a little nervous about her first cooking show, Kelly is confident that her love for the products will make it a success. She loves the quality and versatility of Pampered Chef products, as well as how they make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.
TJMagoo
Hello - my name is Kelly and I am a new consultant from north eastern Ohio. I signed up about 2 weeks ago. I have had my first 2 catalog shows and my first cooking show is next week. A little nervous about it but I love the products so I think I'll be ok!

Hi Kelly! I live in NE Ohio and I've been selling for two years. You will LOVE it, and you will LOVE Chef Success :)

Welcome! I'm sure you'll be fine at your show, just remember to have fun.

Welcome! I also live in NE OH and have been doing this for 7 years. You will do great!

Hello from London,Ohio!! If there is anything I can do to help you message me :)

1. Who is Kelly?

Kelly is a new consultant for Pampered Chef from north eastern Ohio. She recently signed up and is excited to share her love for the products with others.

2. How long has Kelly been a consultant?

Kelly signed up about two weeks ago, so she is still fairly new to the company. However, she has already had two successful catalog shows and her first cooking show is coming up.

3. Where is Kelly from?

Kelly is from north eastern Ohio. She loves her community and is looking forward to introducing Pampered Chef products to her friends and neighbors.

4. How is Kelly feeling about her first cooking show?

Kelly admits to being a little nervous about her first cooking show, but she is confident that her love for the products will shine through and make for a successful event.

5. What does Kelly love about Pampered Chef products?

Kelly loves the quality and versatility of Pampered Chef products. She also appreciates how they make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gretchen Burnett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckellybakes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LoriL