• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What inspired me to become a consultant in Germany?

In summary, the conversation discusses the experience of a consultant in Germany for Pampered Chef. The consultant was inspired to join the community after being a fan of their products and has been a consultant for a few years. They have a background in cooking and culinary arts and have found a balance between being a consultant and a mom by setting their own schedule. The consultant's advice for someone considering becoming a consultant is to go for it and take advantage of the support and resources provided by Pampered Chef.
kathijenkins
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone...My name is Kathi & I'm currently a consultant in Germany. We're stationed here for a couple of more years. I've been married to my DH for 12 yrs now & have 2 sons. After being a SAHM for the last 8 yrs, I decided to take my PC habit :) & become a consultant. Thankfully, even though we're far from home, there a several consultants here & we all try to support each other. I really enjoy doing this & look forward to expanding my business as I gain experience. I look forward to getting to know all of you.:)

Congrats & good luck with your business. I have a cousin that will be moving to Germany soon so that her husband can finish his fellowship!!

Hello and welcome:)

Hello! This site is so helpful, and alot of fun too! I'm pretty new here, and loving it :) Good luck with your PC business.

Hi!! Welcome to CS! One of my best friends in high school had the last name Jenkins!

Hi from New Jersey!! Welcome to our little CS family!

Welcome aboard!!:)

Hi Kathi! Woo-hoo! Great to see you here....so much information and support.

leggy
(aka kris)

icon_welcome.gif
Be sure to read The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS in lounge and welcome to our little nuthouse.Leggy, this sounds like some of your first posts. Are you sure this isn't you trying to make a new id for yourself?

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I'm really enjoying all the wonderful information available thru here!!

Is this my director Kris? If so...I'm soo glad to know there's a familiar person here!! haha

Welcome aboard!!! Great people, great resources and fun fun fun -

legacypc46 said:

Hi Kathi! Woo-hoo! Great to see you here....so much information and support.

leggy
(aka kris)

Is this my director Kris? If so, now I have to behave:D haha It's good to know there's a familiar person here!!

If you behave around here, you're going to be standout.

kathijenkins said:
Is this my director Kris? If so, now I have to behave:D haha It's good to know there's a familiar person here!!

Hi Kathi. Debi is here too. Behaving though, is optional.;)

Enjoy the site....lots of great information and support.

legacypc46 said:
Hi Kathi. Debi is here too. Behaving though, is optional.;)

Enjoy the site....lots of great information and support.

I was trying to figure out why that name sounded familiar! :p

Definitely optional.....

PamperedChefDebi said:
I was trying to figure out why that name sounded familiar! :p

Definitely optional.....

Hi Deb! Enjoyed meeting you last week!:)
Well, since it's optional...I'll TRY to behave;)

Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional.
jumping0045.gif

kathijenkins said:

As if leggy does!!!

Regardless, welcome aboard!

Behaving on CS? I doubt it. Welcome!

LOLZ!!! Debi is MY director.

Welcome aboard Ami....great to have more of the germany gals here!

leggy

legacypc46 said:
Welcome aboard Ami....great to have more of the germany gals here!

leggy

Kris, I miss you man!!!

Miss you too....but I hear we're going to have a reunion at National!? Can't wait to see you walk!

sorry to hijack your thread kathi, but that's just how it goes around here!

legacypc46 said:
Miss you too....but I hear we're going to have a reunion at National!? Can't wait to see you walk!

Finally!

(longerlongerlongerlonger....)

legacypc46 said:

Don't mind a bit!:D

1. What inspired you to become a consultant in Germany?

I have always been a fan of Pampered Chef products and have used them for many years. When I moved to Germany and saw that there was a strong community of consultants here, I was inspired to join and share my love for the products with others.

2. How long have you been a consultant?

I have been a consultant for a few years now and have loved every moment of it. It has been a great way for me to connect with others and share my passion for Pampered Chef.

3. What is your background in cooking or kitchen tools?

I have always enjoyed cooking and experimenting with new recipes. I also have a background in culinary arts and have worked in various restaurants and catering companies before becoming a stay-at-home mom.

4. How do you balance being a consultant and a mom?

Being a consultant has actually helped me balance my roles as a mom and a business owner. I am able to set my own schedule and work around my family's needs. Plus, my kids love helping me with demos and events!

5. What advice do you have for someone considering becoming a consultant?

My advice would be to just go for it! It's a great opportunity to not only earn some extra income, but also connect with others and have fun. Plus, Pampered Chef provides amazing support and resources for their consultants, so you're never alone in this journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carissa Gill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
sperts
  • Marianne Pisanko