• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Annie from Central MN on ChefSuccess?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. The speaker has been a consultant for over 2 years and loves being able to share products and help others create delicious meals. The National Conference is an annual event where consultants learn, network, and have fun. The speaker is excited to attend and hopes to become a new director. To become a consultant, one can reach out to a current consultant or contact the company directly for information and support.
abaker1
Gold Member
Hello everyone!

I'm finally introducing myself! I've been on chefsuccess for a few weeks now--Thanks to dianevill! :) I've found such great information on this site!! I must say that I'm hooked! :D

My name is Annie and I'm from Central MN. I'm a SAHM to 2 children ages 10 months and almost 3 years! I've been a PC consultant for a little over 2 years now! And LOVE it!!!

I'm so excited that I'm registered for my very 1st National Conference this year!!! I can't wait!! I would love to walk across the stage as a NEW DIRECTOR!! I've got 3 recruits to go!!!

I look forward to getting to know you all!!

Hi Annie and welcome!!! It's about time you come out of the closet - LOL!

Jason? Is that you?

Hi Annie,

I'm in East central MN! Seems like there have been lots of new MN cheffers lately!

Welcome!

Hi and welcome!Funny KG, although she won't get it. LOL!

HI and Welcom! I am a MN gal myself.

Thanks everyone!

OK--I really don't get it! Now you're going to have to tell me who Jason is??? Or just a joke??

afeller & etteluap70PC--where in MN are you from? I live near St Cloud. What cluster are you in?

Jason is a Cheffer, but he hasn't been around much lately and we miss him.(He, um, plays for the other team, knowwhatImean?)

I am over in Princeton

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I've been a consultant for a little over 2 years now.

3. What do you love about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love being able to share products that I truly believe in and helping others create delicious meals in their own homes.

4. What is National Conference and why are you excited about it?

National Conference is an annual event where consultants from all over the country come together to learn, network, and have fun. I'm excited to attend my first one and hopefully reach my goal of becoming a new director!

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

You can become a consultant by reaching out to a current consultant or contacting the company directly. They will provide you with all the necessary information and support to get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Desy Maus
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer Donoho