• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help and Laughs as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, the first step to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is to connect with a current consultant or visit their website to learn more and sign up. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support. To host a party, you can either schedule one with a consultant or host a virtual party. Some of the best selling products from Pampered Chef include the Deep Covered Baker, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. And yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have a full-time job, as many consultants do.
danielsdundee
My name is Robyn Daniels, I have been with Pampered Chef since Feb 2006. I have loved every minute of it!! I just joined this site a few days ago because didn't realize how helpful and wonderful this site is. I wish I had joined sooner! Anyway, to all that are just starting out in their business, Good Luck and to everyone a Happy Friday:)

Robyn Daniels
Consultant

Hi! Welcome to Chef Success. There are great people here and SO MUCH wonderful information.I could not be a consultant without this place!

Welcome to our little nutty corner of the internet.
We get a little silly sometimes, but there's good stuff here, too. :)

Silly? US?Hrmph.Welcome, Robyn!Silly, indeed. What an understatement.

Total understatement. Wacky is probably a better word.Or insane.

Hi, Robyn. Welcome to our more-than-a-little-dysfunctional family.I'd say whackadoo describes us fairly well.

But whackadoo in a fun way. :)

Of course. I think whackadoo implies a bit of fun.

There's a lot of whack a doo doo around here.

Robyn,
Just wanted to welcome you here!

raebates said:
Hi, Robyn. Welcome to our more-than-a-little-dysfunctional family.

I'd say whackadoo describes us fairly well.
We put the FUN in dysfunctional!

HelloMy name is Penny and I joined the group a few days ago. I've been a consultant since the summer of 1996 working mostly as a hobbyist. I'm really enjoying this group.

Hi, Penny. Glad you found us. Welcome.

Hi, Penny!We're all here because we're not all there.

jenniferp417 said:
I could not be a consultant without this place!

soo true!

Good luck to you guys. This is a great place for information AND laughs!!:)

Related to Need Help and Laughs as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

1. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is to connect with a current consultant to learn more about the business opportunity and how to sign up. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website and click on "Join My Team" to get started.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, build your own business, and receive discounts on products. You also have access to training and support from the company, as well as a community of other consultants.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a consultant to schedule a party at your home or host a virtual party online. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

4. What are the best selling products from Pampered Chef?

Some of the top selling products from Pampered Chef include the Deep Covered Baker, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. However, the best selling products may vary depending on the season and customer preferences.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and run their business on the side. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and set your own hours. It's a great way to earn extra income while doing something you love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Lang
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • ChefSBell