• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grey's Anatomy 10/4/06: Watch it Live at 7 PM and Avoid Spoilers!

In summary, the show was not as good as last week, but still good. There was humor in the beginning and end, and McSteamy was still there. Meredith is probably going to be pregnant, but we will have to wait and see.
jrstephens
Ok, I am on Central Time, so, I watch it at 7. What time do you all watch it so we will not spoil it for you tonight like last week?

Oh, I hope they repeat that scene of McSteamy coming out of the bathroom! I can drool just thinking about it!!!

I think the previews are cute where it shows Derick sitting down at the table while Finn is meeting Meredith for lunch! Oh, to be wooed by those two.....in my dreams!!!

I am Alaska time, so I will probably be the last one to see it!! I guess I will have to stay of CS until I see it!

Pacific time it is on at 9pm. Which I believe would be 11pm your time.

I guess I do see it at the same time you do Brooke! Mine is on at 8pm Alaska time, which is 9pm Washington time, which is 11 pm Alabama time!

I'm on Eastern time in Indiana. I thought Alabama was too!!! I used to know my time zones pretty well from my old job, but when you don't have to use them you get rusty I guess.

It is on at 9 here which is 8 central time.

I LOVE this show! It is def. my fave! It is on at 8 here too! Only 3 hours 20 mins left! LOL!

Not trying to rub it in or anything, but I have less than an hour till show time!!!! ;)

I promise I won't post any details this time. I will wait until tomorrow!

NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR

(sitting in corner pouting!)

Dr. Bailey was on Regis & Kelley this morning, and Regis called him McCutie instead of McDreamy! Chandra (the actress that plays Bailey) was laughing so hard it made me laugh!!

LOL!!!
28 minutes until it's on!! Yippeeeeeee! :D

Good, but not as good as last week.

Whatever you do, don't miss the beginning!!! It's the best part IMO.

I agree jlynne but it was good though!! I cannot wait to be able to talk about it. Especially something in the previews for next week!

It comes on at 8:00 here and it just got over with. I always tell my family that if I do not have a show on Thursdays I am sitting in front of the tv from 8-9. I can't wait until we all gat to talk about it.

Oh, I missed last weeks, watched it on the internet though. My teenage girls, husband and I love this show! Oh my gosh can't wait till next week!!!!

someone pm please....tell me what happened in the beginning. I totally missed it and I am dying to know what went on.

I can't wait until next week either! I think they are just trying to lure us in, but it is working! I think everyone has seen it by now, but I will wait until the morning just in case!!

dang it!!! i can't wait for next week either....the luring us in is def. working. I do have to say though that it is hard to be taken away from CSI. But GA is soooo much better!

Ok, it's morning:) I was cracking up both times the two men interrupted the other's date! How funny! But then I was saying "you go girl" when Meredith told them off at the end....treat me like a lady! and took the ice cream inside. Next week I'm sure we'll be seeing some flowers & chocolates!
Poor Iz just standing outside all day! I felt so bad for her.
I was also laughing at the end when half the cast was checking into the hotel in a single room!
Yes, it wasn't as good as last week...but still good:)
Oh, & I see it at 8pm central time

I see it at 8 pm central instead of 7 too - I do not know where my head was yesterday. Maybe wishful thinking to see it sooner!!!

Do yall think Meredith is really going to be pregnant? That sure will throw a kink in!! My husband says that George did not (excuse the crudeness) "do the do" to make her pregnant but I cannot remember. He said that was one of the reasons he got so mad when Meredith asked him if he had. Oh I hope he is right!!! I cannot believe I just typed that!! :eek:

Ok, I do feel sorry for Izzy. BUT I am ready for them to start working her back into the old Izzy. I just do not like her being like this - it's too sad. I was glad to see the sweet side of Alex again. I have a love/hate relatonship with him.

Everyone checking in the hotel was funny! Do yall think George and Callie are finished?

I am glad McSteamy is sticking around. Mmmm..mmmm..mmmm we get to look at it him some more!

I did not like the scene with Addison crying in the storage room. If she is so upset about Derick why is she off sleeping with McDreamy. That is just not actions that make me feeel sorry for her!!!! Although, I am glad he is back.

That little girl was cute.

Well.....off to wait for next week!:D

Yep, can't wait for next week either. Was it just me, or did anyone else find it odd that no one knew a thing about Denny or his family? He never had any visitors at the hospital or anything!! I thought that was very strange. I'm glad we are finally going to find something out!!

I told my husband that I wish they would quit making Alex nice, because every show has a bad guy and he was a great one! I don't want to like him!!

Oh man!! I never thought that George might be the father if she is!!! I was just thinking in had to be McDreamy since she never slept with Fin. I doubt she would be pregnant though. That would kind of ruin the whole show really.

I loved Christina chopping the chicken in half and then telling Burke to put it back together!!! That was great!! I didn't really care for her the first season, but I'm liking her more and more as time goes on.

Here are my thoughts...

Alex: Did you know the actor has like 5 kids in real life?
George: He "did" Mer last season, so she wouldn't be pregnant from him:
Addison: Hey, she wouldn't be in this situation if she hadn't cheated on Derek in the first place. They'd still be in NY. Found undies in Derek's pocket?
Izzy: Heartbreaking.
Christina: Yeah, now she's got feelings... Hmmm...
Mer: The "No one is feeling me up" line had my hubs fall off the couch. That was hilarious.

AJPratt said:
Mer: The "No one is feeling me up" line had my hubs fall off the couch. That was hilarious.

Ok, I totally missed that!!! My 5 year old was talking during the entire show. Thank goodness I taped it so I can go back and watch it!!

Okay- since I am sure you are all on the edges of your seat waiting for MY opinion, LOL!
Burke- I know he is recovering, but he could thank "selfish" Christina for waiting on him
McDreamy- so hot! I would pick him over Finn anyday!
McSteamy- not my type...Addison can have him!
Alex- I like the sweet side of him, but that little girl is from Signs and she creeps me out!
Addison- totally no right to chew Meridith out!
Bailey- It was cute to see her yelling at the chief over Izzy
Izzy- sad seeing her outside, but I hope she gets back together with Alex- I really want to know what Denny left her!
George- I think he will make up with Callie because I think he loves her
Callie- I wonder what happens when she walks around naked in the hall now that she is in a hotel with McSteamy a few door down!??
Merideth- she isn't pregnant or won't stay pregnant for the same reason's that Christina didn't. It isn't exciting, and no one wants to see her slut it up with a bunch of guys if she has a kid at home. I think it is just a scare that makes her re-evaluate what she is doing with all these guys!

gilliandanielle said:
slut it up

You have no idea how hard I am laughing!!!!!!! :D

That's my job!! :)

(the making you laugh part, not the slutting it up part) MAKING THAT CLEAR!!

gilliandanielle said:
That's my job!! :)

(the making you laugh part, not the slutting it up part) MAKING THAT CLEAR!!

Okay - now I'm laughing!:D

I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea!!

I only watch Grey's Anatomy occasionally - but can I say that my show last night was over in record time, because everyone wanted to get home in time to watch! So nice! I walked in the door at 9:10pm - and my husband was like "wow you're home early!" At least they came to the show first! (and 3 booked!)

gilliandanielle said:
I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea!!

I don't know how any mother of toddlers would find the time, energy, or clean clothes to "Slut it up":eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't know how any mother of toddlers would find the time, energy, or clean clothes to "Slut it up":eek:

No kidding:) When Meredith said the line about how she's an intern & no one had even noticed she'd had the time to wax, & do makeup & hair & look nice; I was thinking, yea that's how I would feel! Only because I'm a mom:)

Gillian: I am still cracking up at you:p (and of course we were all waiting to see what you thought!)

George and Callie- I think they are about to break up.

Merideth- Laughed my you know what off when she told them off and she won't be pregent and if she even is she will lose it (it would totally ruin the story lines) but this may help her decide

Addision-I don't feel sorry for her she got what she deserved "pay back"

Izzy- So sad but I like the way they are making her feelings about Denny real and Denny lied about his family to Izzy which is what the letter will say.

McSteamy- I agree with you Gillian I'm thinking Mcyucky!!!

Burke- I can't help but wonder if he is planning to leave the show

Mcdreamy and Finn- funny the way they interupted each others date but I did find it a bit childish

I have toddlers and I have time to sit on CS for hours on end, but to my husband's distain I don't put that time toward waxing, makeup and hair!!

Gillian,
no response to the Mcyucky?

ChefBeckyD said:
I only watch Grey's Anatomy occasionally - but can I say that my show last night was over in record time, because everyone wanted to get home in time to watch! So nice! I walked in the door at 9:10pm - and my husband was like "wow you're home early!" At least they came to the show first! (and 3 booked!)

Oh my Gosh!! What time did you start the show?? And how did you finish it so fast? I NEED to know! I have a show next Thursday and I HAVE to get hom ein time to watch GA!

bbauman07 said:
Gillian,
no response to the Mcyucky?
I actually wrote this before I saw your post because I was sitting on page 2, and your response was on page 3! When I posted it was after you, but I hadn't seen it yet!

McYucky!! LMAO!! I totally agree! I was watching last night just thinking he would be better if he didn't have a mustache, because I don't like mustaches!! I think they remind me of my Dad!! Anyway, I almost said something to DH, but he has a goatee, so I thought I should probably keep my mouth shut, LOL!

Had to do it!!I ordered season 1 and 2 on Amazon today. Got them both for $52.63. I didn't think that was too bad. Last night I was in Target, and just one of them alone was $49.99. I also get free shipping with Amazon. I will save them for this winter when it is nasty and cold out!

If I remember right, if you sign up for a Amazon Visa card, you can get $30 off your very first order! That would be a good deal if you wanted to just get the two seasons for $22.63 and then cut up the card!

I watch season one and two all the time! I leave the discs in my DVD player and watch them right before bed when nothing is on!

dannyzmom said:
Oh my Gosh!! What time did you start the show?? And how did you finish it so fast? I NEED to know! I have a show next Thursday and I HAVE to get hom ein time to watch GA!

Carolyn: check your local listings....if you're home on Friday they replay Thursday's episode! They do here anyway at 7pm central. (which I'm happy about since next Thursday I'm going to a Taste of Home Cooking show!)

You can watch them on abc.com if you don't catch it on Thurs or Friday!!

Back