1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: GREAT table!

1. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

Ok, so I had a show at a friend's house and she had this table that she uses for her daughter's art table. But it changes heights from kid height, to table height to COUNTER height! It folds up and will fit in my trunk (I have a Honda Civic) and it's only $40! This could have come in SOOOO handy for a few shows where the kitchen set-up was HORRIBLE. Just thought I'd share the link in case anyone else wants to make the investment!

Sam's Club - Lifetime Adjustable Table

May 16, 2009
  2. chefpenny99

chefpenny99 Member Gold Member

I have one of these tables and I love mine!

May 16, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

We use those at church. They're great because we can use them for children and adults, depending on our need at the time.

May 16, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Have one... LOVE it!!!

May 16, 2009
  5. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

It's also available from Amazon in case you're not a member of Sam's Club.

6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yep, bought one a couple summers ago and it really comes in handy when the host doesn't have a table or when you want to bring an additional table to fairs and stuff.

May 16, 2009
  7. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

I have a similar table that goes on sale (once a month or so) at Walgreens. I think I purchased it (it has been a few years) it for under $20. I used to use it a counter height when I was doing the demo, but then realized people couldn’t see what I was doing. Now that I do interactive shows, we usually use the kitchen counter and/or the kitchen/dining room table.

May 16, 2009
  8. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I have the same one from Walgreens, it's the best investment I've ever made! It's great to have my own option when a host wants me to set up on her coffee table.

May 16, 2009
  9. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

For any of you who are looking, the table is in the Walgreen's advertisement TODAY for $19.99.

May 17, 2009
  10. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I LOVE my Lifetime adjustable table!

May 17, 2009
  11. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Love mine too!

So does my son :)

12. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

This table looks like it will do the job but it's not the same one as in the original post. Just wanting to point out thats why there is a $20 price difference.

Hey Jeanine, what is the material on top? I ask b/c I haven't had much luck with other tables besides the hard plastic like the lifetime tables, mostly b/c of my children!

May 17, 2009
  13. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

have had mine for 3 years now from Sam's...get the better one (for 40.00) well worth it..I had a hip replacement almost 6 years ago, so this table has been a life saver..it is counter top heighth, so my back doesn't hurt (as much) after a show..compared to using a card table..very sturdy too.

May 17, 2009
Have something to add?