• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the benefits of owning a Lifetime Adjustable Table from Sam's Club?

The top is a soft fabric and it has a rubber bottom so it doesn't move. It's great for children and adults.This table looks like it will do the job but it's not the same one as in the original post. Just wanting to point out thats why there is a $20 price difference.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Ok, so I had a show at a friend's house and she had this table that she uses for her daughter's art table. But it changes heights from kid height, to table height to COUNTER height! It folds up and will fit in my trunk (I have a Honda Civic) and it's only $40! This could have come in SOOOO handy for a few shows where the kitchen set-up was HORRIBLE. Just thought I'd share the link in case anyone else wants to make the investment!

Sam's Club - Lifetime Adjustable Table

I have one of these tables and I love mine!

We use those at church. They're great because we can use them for children and adults, depending on our need at the time.

Have one... LOVE it!!!

It's also available from Amazon in case you're not a member of Sam's Club.

Yep, bought one a couple summers ago and it really comes in handy when the host doesn't have a table or when you want to bring an additional table to fairs and stuff.

I have a similar table that goes on sale (once a month or so) at Walgreens. I think I purchased it (it has been a few years) it for under $20. I used to use it a counter height when I was doing the demo, but then realized people couldn’t see what I was doing. Now that I do interactive shows, we usually use the kitchen counter and/or the kitchen/dining room table.

chefjeanine said:
I have a similar table that goes on sale (once a month or so) at Walgreens. I think I purchased it (it has been a few years) it for under $20. I used to use it a counter height when I was doing the demo, but then realized people couldn’t see what I was doing. Now that I do interactive shows, we usually use the kitchen counter and/or the kitchen/dining room table.

I have the same one from Walgreens, it's the best investment I've ever made! It's great to have my own option when a host wants me to set up on her coffee table.

wadesgirl said:
I have the same one from Walgreen's, it's the best investment I've ever made! It's great to have my own option when a host wants me to set up on her coffee table.

For any of you who are looking, the table is in the Walgreen's advertisement TODAY for $19.99.

I LOVE my Lifetime adjustable table!

Love mine too!

So does my son :)

chefjeanine said:
For any of you who are looking, the table is in the Walgreen's advertisement TODAY for $19.99.

This table looks like it will do the job but it's not the same one as in the original post. Just wanting to point out thats why there is a $20 price difference.

Hey Jeanine, what is the material on top? I ask b/c I haven't had much luck with other tables besides the hard plastic like the lifetime tables, mostly b/c of my children!

have had mine for 3 years now from Sam's...get the better one (for 40.00) well worth it..I had a hip replacement almost 6 years ago, so this table has been a life saver..it is counter top heighth, so my back doesn't hurt (as much) after a show..compared to using a card table..very sturdy too.

What is "Great Table!"?

"Great Table!" is a versatile and durable kitchen table designed by Pampered Chef. It features a natural wood top and adjustable height, making it perfect for any cooking, baking, or entertaining needs.

What are the dimensions of the "Great Table!"?

The "Great Table!" measures 24 inches by 31 inches by 4 inches when folded for storage. When fully extended, it measures 24 inches by 31 inches by 34 inches.

Is the "Great Table!" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Great Table!" is designed to be easy to clean. The natural wood top can be wiped down with a damp cloth and mild soap if needed. The metal legs are also easy to wipe down and keep clean.

Can the height of the "Great Table!" be adjusted?

Yes, the "Great Table!" has an adjustable height feature that allows you to easily change the height to fit your needs. It can be adjusted from 4 inches to 34 inches in height.

Does the "Great Table!" come with any warranty?

Yes, the "Great Table!" comes with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your table, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back