• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Granna's 100Th Birthday...let's Celebrate!

In summary, "Granna's 100th Birthday...let's Celebrate!" is a special cooking collection by Pampered Chef that includes the Mini Fluted Cake Pan, Celebration Cake Stand, Confetti Sprinkles, Whipped Cream Maker, and Vanilla Bean Paste. It offers recipe ideas such as classic vanilla cake, confetti cake, and mini fluted cakes. The collection can be customized with a personalized message and a 10% discount is offered when purchasing the entire collection.
nikked
Gold Member
Well, many of you prayed at the end of the summer for my Granna who was bit by a spider and developed MRSA...she is all recovered and headed towards her :love:100th birthday:eek: on March 3. We are having a big blow-out birthday bash on the 5th, with people coming from all over to celebrate. She should also be on Willard Scott's birthday parade, her home town (Bellevue, NE) and the town she lives in now (Flagstaff, AZ) are issuing a proclamation calling March 3 Beulah Root Day...it's big happenings!

Here's an article from the local paper if anyone is interested...I'm the GIANT redhead (I think I was on a hill?:yuck:)

http://www.williamsnews.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=11149&SectionID=102&SubSectionID=161&S=1

Thanks for all your prayers over the years...this one is a CELEBRATION!

If anyone would like to wish "Granna" a happy birthday March 3, her email is [email protected] (just be sure to mention you're a friend of Nicole's so she's not confused:p)...

Her day of celebration is my actual birthday! I will be thinking of your Granna. Give her a hug from a fellow March baby (though, slightly younger).

As you see I'm Khelsey's Granna and always glad to wish another Granna Happy Birthday!! Only know of one other Granna, now I know two. Have a great celebration. ((((((hugs)))))) to Granna!

It's defintely not the most common "grandma" name! Fun to "meet" another one!

Thanks for the wishes...and happy birthday to you too, Sarah!

What is "Granna's 100th Birthday...let's Celebrate!"?

"Granna's 100th Birthday...let's Celebrate!" is a special cooking collection offered by Pampered Chef to help you celebrate your loved one's 100th birthday in style.

What products are included in the "Granna's 100th Birthday...let's Celebrate!" collection?

The collection includes the Mini Fluted Cake Pan, the Celebration Cake Stand, the Confetti Sprinkles, the Whipped Cream Maker, and the Vanilla Bean Paste.

What are some recipe ideas using the "Granna's 100th Birthday...let's Celebrate!" collection?

Some recipe ideas include a classic vanilla birthday cake with whipped cream frosting, a confetti cake with vanilla bean frosting, or mini fluted cakes with sprinkles.

Can I customize the "Granna's 100th Birthday...let's Celebrate!" collection for my loved one?

Yes, you can customize the collection by choosing your loved one's favorite cake flavor and adding a personalized message to the cake stand.

Is there a special discount for ordering the "Granna's 100th Birthday...let's Celebrate!" collection?

Yes, as a special promotion, Pampered Chef is offering a 10% discount on the entire collection when purchased together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Back