• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of the Business (Buy My Stuff)

In summary, Emily is no longer able to sell Pampered Chef products, but she is willing to deliver them within the Richmond metro area or the Charlottesville area. For those interested in the items in other areas, she is willing to ship them if the amount is over $20. She has the following items for sale: Cooking Show Postcards (9 packs), "Your Life, Your Way" DVD (1 pack of DVDs), Spring/ Summer 2012 catalogs (2 packs, unopened, unmarked), Fall/ Winter 2012 catalogs (1 pack, unopened, unmarked), "Join Us! The More You're Looking For" brochures (2 packs), "Thanks for Joining Us" customer contact sheets (2 packs), "Discover Us
EmAdams
UPDATE: I have updated the payment and shipping information for non-local buyers. Hi everyone!I am unable to continue in my Pampered Chef business due to recently having a baby (and having no time to devote to Pampered Chef anymore). I am located in Richmond, VA and would be willing to deliver the items within the Richmond metro area or the Charlottesville area. For those interested in the items in other areas, I am willing to ship these items if the amount is over $20. Here is the stuff that I have for sale (price not including shipping):Cooking Show Postcards (9 packs) $1 per pack
"Your Life, Your Way" DVD (1 pack of DVDs) $10
Spring/ Summer 2012 catalogs ( 2 packs, unopened, unmarked) $10 per pack
Fall/ Winter 2012 catalogs (1 pack, unopened, unmarked) $20 per pack GONE
"Join Us! The More You're Looking For" brochures (2 packs) $5 per pack ONLY 1 PACK LEFT
"Thanks for Joining Us" customer contact sheets (2 packs) $5 per pack
"Discover Us! Find the More You're Looking For" brochures (3 packs) $5 per pack
"Recipe for Cooking Show Success" cards (about half a pack) $2 for the bunch
Spring/ Summer 2011 recipe books (5) $3 for all
Spring/ Summer 2012 recipes books (5) $3 for all
"Pampered Chef Meeting Notes" notebook $1 GONE
Pampered Chef consultant tote $10 GONE
Pampered Chef "Help Whip Cancer" pin $2OR $100 for everything!Some final info:
*All catalogs are unopened (in plastic) and unmarked
*All the other printed materials are unmarked
*All items are from a smoke free and pet free house
*Shipping prices are based the Post Office flat rate boxes (most things will ship in a medium $11 box)
*Local buyers, cash only please
*Non-local buyers, payment can be made through PayPal using a digital invoice. Thanks!-Emily

Last edited:
Emily which consultant tote is that? Missy

Please email me at [email protected]

My family is from Richmond.

I would like the Fall/winter 2012 catalogs.....zipcode is 02601 email is [email protected]
Thanks

I just have to say, I love your thread title :D Made me giggle :)

Thanks! Glad you found the title funny!

1. How do I let people know that I am going out of the business and selling my products?

There are a few ways you can let people know about your going out of the business sale. You can post about it on social media, send out an email to your customers, or create flyers to hand out in your local community. You can also reach out to friends and family and ask them to spread the word.

2. What products will be included in the going out of the business sale?

All of the products that you currently have in stock will be included in the sale. You can also choose to offer discounted prices on any demonstration or display products that you have used in the past.

3. How long will the going out of the business sale last?

The length of the sale is up to you, but we recommend keeping it open for at least a few weeks to give people enough time to make purchases. You can also choose to have a closing date for the sale if you want to have a definite end date.

4. Can I still earn commission on sales during the going out of the business sale?

Yes, you will still earn commission on any sales made during the going out of the business sale. This is a great opportunity to earn some extra income before closing your business.

5. What should I do with any leftover inventory after the going out of the business sale?

If you have any leftover inventory after the sale, you can choose to donate it to a local charity or organization. You can also reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants to see if they are interested in purchasing any of your remaining products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies