• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Complete Iso Going Places Bag Set - Help Needed | Flora:cry

In summary, the Complete Iso Going Places Bag Set includes four different bags - a large tote, medium tote, lunch tote, and small pouch - all designed to help you stay organized and stylish while on-the-go. The large tote measures 12.5" high x 18" wide x 6" deep and all bags are made with thermal lining to keep hot and cold items at their desired temperature. Additionally, the bags are machine washable and made with durable, water-resistant nylon material.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
My hubby and I tried to get all of the incentive bags but it seems mother nature was against us.... aug we had flooding, sept was hurricane, oct my mother got ill....and to top it all off my mother passed away in november. We would really like to get the whole set including the special little bag. If anyone could help us out please email me.

Thank you!!!

Flora:cry:

Not sure if you're still looking, but I do still have the duffle. Had a lady interested, but it's been a while since I've heard from her.

I have a pretty in pleats ( bonus bag) I'm selling for $50. Price includes shipping. PM if interested.

I just posted my Getaway Bag for sale.

I'm so sorry if I havent answered those who replied to this thread....my father in law was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer 2 days after my mother died from a sudden stroke right before thanksgiving...well he has been failing very quickly and last week he passed suddenly at home....things have been really crazy at home.
thank you everyone that responded please be patient and I will get back to you as soon as our emergency move is over............yes I said move. We are moving in with my mother in law to take care of her through all of this.

Please keep my family in all of your prayers as we so need them...and again I will respond just as soon as things get under control.

Flora :cry:

1. What is included in the Complete Iso Going Places Bag Set?

The Complete Iso Going Places Bag Set includes four different bags: a large tote, a medium tote, a lunch tote, and a small pouch. Each bag is designed to help you stay organized and stylish while on-the-go.

2. What is the size of the large tote in the set?

The large tote in the Complete Iso Going Places Bag Set measures 12.5" high x 18" wide x 6" deep.

3. Can the bags be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, the bags in the Complete Iso Going Places Bag Set are made with thermal lining that helps keep hot items hot and cold items cold for extended periods of time.

4. Are the bags in this set machine washable?

Yes, all of the bags in the Complete Iso Going Places Bag Set are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

5. What is the material used for these bags?

The bags in the Complete Iso Going Places Bag Set are made with durable, water-resistant nylon material that is both lightweight and easy to clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Stef1023
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Shelbi